+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I follow-heart or mind

What should I follow-heart or mind

6 years ago I fell in love with a guy. I was married and he was single. We dated each other for 1.5 years and it was best time I time in my life. Then he broke up with me because he believed I'was never going to leave my husband and he was going to get married to somebody else. Believe me, I so much wanted to leave my husband but every time when divorce question arised he made me feel so quilty for leaving him so I wasn't able to leave him. The break-up devasted me and I never got over it. 2 years ago the same guy called me to say hi and see how I am doing. Because I hadn't still forgiven him I said lots of bad things and he stopped calling until last December. Now He usually calls me once a week but we never talk about our relationship. Last week we finally met face to face and we spoke up what happened. I know that he still loves me and I love him even after 4 years being apart. He says we cannot change things because it would hurt his wife and daughter. I think they are hurt anyway because he loves somebody else. I don't know what to do? Should I just stop taking his calls and stay were I am? But were am I? I am still married to same man whom I don't love and never did. We have no sex life because he is 50 and has no desire and doesn't want to look for a help. I am 40, I deeply in love with someone else and I want to have satisfying sex. Is that wrong? I cry every day

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow. Not only did you cheat on your husband but you cheated with a man who's also married and has children? Do you have kids, too?

What do you expect, sympathy? If you wanted to sleep with another man, fine. At least have the balls to leave your current husband. What you should do is quit betraying your husband and divorce him.
    Last edited by Gribble; 31-05-07 at 11:09 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You never loved your husband? Bullshit. Do you think we are all stupid? I hope you don't have kids.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Wow. Not only did you cheat on your husband but you cheated with a man who's also married and has children? Do you have kids, too?

What do you expect, sympathy? If you wanted to sleep with another man, fine. At least have the balls to leave your current husband. What you should do is quit betraying your husband and divorce him.
    This is really the only option and advice you need to hear.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

LostNotFound Guest
    he ain't leaving nothing for you. so that's a slap in the face right there.

okay this is kid's stuff. you SHOULD have grown out of the whole cheating scene in your teenage years. you're too old (not that you're old), but you're too old to be ****ing up your family AND someone else's. If you dont love your goddamn husband and never did, stop being a pussy and leave him. This is ALMOST the most ridiculous thing i've ever read. And i can't believe you'd get a whole bunch of strangers' advice about what to do about you cheating on your husband. i'm ALMOST offended.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by LonelySoul View Post
    I played with matches and burned down everything that mattered to everyone I've ever been involved with. I am a walking disaster and the most emotionally irresponsible person to post on LF in the last year. Is that wrong?
    I fixed your post.

No, it's not wrong to want satisfying sex. It's not wrong to fall in love with someone you're not married to. It IS wrong to recklessly stumble through people's lives like a bull in a china shop.

You're like a drunk driver. Somebody needs to stop you.
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your not happy with your husband, you need to leave him. But, don't expect anything from that other guy you had the affair with. If you leave your husband, do it for yourself and take some time to be single and figure out what you really do want. Also, if you do decide to start up another relationship, pick someone who is available.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

U owe it to him to tell him the truth ...
    Stop wasting ur life with some1 u don't love.
    Start over and maybe meet the love of ur life and finally be happy!

Hahaha, you deserve everything you get, as mentioned above - for the love of god, i hope you dont have any ****ing kids, shouldnt infest the earth with more of your slutty genetics

There is nothing wrong with wanting sexual satisfaction, but you are not a ****ing teenager anymore - there are more important things, you made a pact with your husband, and it should be ****ing respected and if its not working out you owed it to him to break it off BEFORE moving on

Instead of wasting ****ing time posting on a ****ing forum, go and talk to your husband - give him the respect that he deserves, tell him everything and break it off, he will probably file for divorce after knowing what your wrinkly, disease infested pussy has been up to, start from scratch and learn from your mistakes.....and as ellyynn said go after someone who is available, imagine if this was being done to you

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Something tells me this poster is never coming back.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It is a bit too late for that relationship to go anywhere. He should not be calling you if he is married and has kids...I really want you to feel that I am not judging you..but him going out with you while you were married shows a lack of judgement on is part, and now he is married with kids and he is calling you ? You know if he does it with you he will do it to you.
    But on the other hand if you are miserable in your relationship at this time for some other reason than this guy.....GET OUT !
    You deserve to live a full life ..a happy life and STOP feeling guilty..it YOUR life....you are only 40 years old....that is such a beautiful age for a woman.
    Ask for the divorce...go ahead, don't be ashamed, you need love, you need to love to be fufilled..go for it...but forget that man he's married now..move on !!!
    For a complete archive of all the relationship advice I have ever given, visit: [URL="http://www.thelovecounsellor.com/"]TheLoveCounsellor.com[/URL].

I agree with Marcel
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Well put !!!!
    For a complete archive of all the relationship advice I have ever given, visit: [URL="http://www.thelovecounsellor.com/"]TheLoveCounsellor.com[/URL].

let's just let this thread go away.

she's not coming back. and it pisses me off to look at

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol