+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when and how you lost it

LostNotFound Guest

when and how you lost it

cccccccccc
    Last edited by LostNotFound; 27-02-08 at 04:48 PM.

I hated my 1st with a guy i didn't like in a place that smelt of old poeple drunk out of my head
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

anachronistic Guest
    i lost my virginity on valentines day to my what i think was first true love. it was a spur of the moment happening, and when it was all over she pushed me away and broke down. i think she couldn't believe what we did.. later on in the relationship she was happy that she lost it to me. it was messed up, i thought that losing it was supposed to be this happy memorable shit.

i remember a lot of pain. I dropped the F bomb a lot, too. Which i'm sure wasn't that sexy. so really i dont like to think about it too often.

[edit] oh, and i also lost it to someone who turned out to be a jerkface

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, I haven't really thought about when or where or to whom I'll "lose it" to.

LostNotFound Guest
    ^^^^^

i have. lots. and lots. and lots.

current SO. his room, soft music, candles (i'm such a softie for the whole cliche). i have a thing for black lingerie, he can take it off slowly, tilt my neck back and be kissing it softly, as he pushes me down on the bed.

i'm turning myself on over here. *sighs* now we have to wait for the right bloody time. and i really hope the whole first time 5 seconds rule doesn't come into action.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the first time hurts too much to really be enjoyed, so 5 seconds will probably be plenty.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think the first time hurts too much to really be enjoyed, so 5 seconds will probably be plenty.
    do the other times hurt as well? a girl told me once that sex for her is a mix of pain and pleaseure.

LostNotFound Guest
    that's well annoying.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't remember actual pain after the first time, but it certainly wasn't anything spectacular for quite a while afterwards. I know girls like to *act* like their teenage boys know what they are doing, but this is not the way any of the women I know remember it now that we are older and know better. Giving a woman an orgasm requires experience, and most young boys don't have the patience or the skill necessary (not to mention they orgasm too quickly). Also, having orgasms requires the female to have a certain amount of emotional maturity and self-confidence, along with a lack of self-consciousness, qualities usually lacking in teenage girls.

Or maybe this was just me and the women I know. ::shrug:: Things may have changed, but I am always skeptical when teenagers talk about their fantastic sex life.
    Last edited by vashti; 02-06-07 at 02:38 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I remember my first time and it was with a guy I was dating at the time. He was sweet as could be until we hopped into the sack. Then he became a jerk. The whole experience itself was "just ok".
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

my first time was with my high school boyfriend. he turned out to be a jerkface but we were together for a long time and did a lot of experimenting on each other. it was short. very very short, and maybe a little sweet. probably not.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

hm :/ you all had sex for the first time pretty early, or me pretty late
    My first time was @ age 21! yeap 21.
    I wanted my first time to be with some1 I really really cared about.
    We knew eachother for 4-5 years.
    And at this time i'm laying next to her in bed. And I still love her with all of my heart!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I lost it at 18 with my bf of one year....we waited to make sure we had our first time with someone we actually loved. The sex was shitty....painful, awkward. It was in his grandparents condo while they were out of town. Ah, memories.

Sex is better the older you get. I wouldn't trade the sex I get NOW for what I was getting five years ago.......hell no.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think it was in january..yeah. (: emotionally it was mindblowing, physically i'm sure there's a lot more discover

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast