+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when and how you lost it

Why does the first guy for all the girls always seems to be a jerkface? I think the bitches just get angry that the dude eventually ends it...which considering it is one of the first relationships should be obvious to happen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by blauw View Post
    hm :/ you all had sex for the first time pretty early, or me pretty late
    My first time was @ age 21! yeap 21.
    I wanted my first time to be with some1 I really really cared about.
    We knew eachother for 4-5 years.
    And at this time i'm laying next to her in bed. And I still love her with all of my heart!
    awwwwww.....*cough*
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Why does the first guy for all the girls always seems to be a jerkface? I think the bitches just get angry that the dude eventually ends it...which considering it is one of the first relationships should be obvious to happen eventually.
    Because girls have sex with their hearts, and boys have sex with their penis, and girls don't figure this out until their hearts are broken.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    as in to whom..
    was it good/ bad/ just damn ugly..
    let's hear it
    when i was 20,to my 21 yr old ex back then,it was pretty good,i lasted almost 10 mins i think and she was also a vrigin then.after that she asked me that we should go to church so i agreed,when we were there,she just broked down and cry.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

Quote Originally Posted by blauw View Post
    hm :/ you all had sex for the first time pretty early, or me pretty late
    My first time was @ age 21! yeap 21.
    I wanted my first time to be with some1 I really really cared about.
    We knew eachother for 4-5 years.
    And at this time i'm laying next to her in bed. And I still love her with all of my heart!
    That is really sweet mate, good on you. I wish I could have something that sounds as special as that.

My first time, on the other hand, was really stupid. I was 17, had been dating this girl for about a week, and well, things got out of hand. Damn hormones. It was pretty good though, at least in my opinion, she appeared to enjoy it to...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Because girls have sex with their hearts, and boys have sex with their penis, and girls don't figure this out until their hearts are broken.
    You have sex with you heart? no wonder it was so bloody

Come on, don't put us all down like that...I crave passionate sex too.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can still have passionate sex using only your winkie.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKissPolice View Post
    after that she asked me that we should go to church so i agreed,when we were there,she just broked down and cry.
    Talk about awkward.

my first time was a couple days before xmas of 06. it was fantastic to my surprise for the both of us. no regrets at all thank god.

Well good for you i wish i could say that
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

My first time was three weeks into my relationship with my lover. I was 23 (!). She knew I was a virgin and due to nerves we had already had a few false starts where I let my worrying stop me being able to do it, even though I wanted her badly and always got aroused when we were fooling around. On this night she pretended to be asleep as I spooned I and kissed her neck and shoulders gently and scratched her. I kind of knew that she wasn't asleep, and she knew I knew, but neither of us let on until she was too wound up to ignore my gentle rubbing against her and started stroking my ankles and thighs as I scratched her back. She turned to face me and we again started exploring each other with our fingertips.

I was dying to be one with her by this point and she turned and asked "do you want me?" I could only breathe a "yes.." I took down my boxers and she gently guided me to her, and then we were connected. I could go into details, but you probably don't want details so all I'll say is - it was magical like I think the first time should be, I was lucky to last longer than I thought I would be able to, and she enjoyed it enough to ask "are you sure you never did that before?" I'm not boasting and saying I rocked her world, and she certainly didn't come, but she was left with the impression I knew what I was doing.

I really was lucky, my first time was amazing, emotional and fulfilling.

My first time was with my best guy mate at the time, I was 15, I know 15, i guess you can safely say I was easily lead at that age! It was new years and we'd been friends about 4 years and always had a thing for eachother but never made anything of it! I can safely say my first time was good, don't get me wrong I didn't come or anything like that, and he ended up being a complete idiot afterwards afterall and it wasnt true love! But hey we all learn from these things don't we.
    I can happily however say that I was my 'J's first, and that was 3years ago so we've learnt together and experimented together. I try to redefine 'loosing' your virginity, making it mean u only loose it to someone you truly love, that for me being my 'J'. soppy and silly I know but it makes me feel better x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. ~Author Unknown

I got rid of it at 16 with this girl I had seduced via the internet; a friend of a friend. It was the first time we met, physically, and she was madly in love with me. Too bad she was kind of a dog. We could have had a good thing going, what with all that "love" and everything.

She was only in town for a few more days. Needless to say I didn't call her. I remember it was extremely hard to get it in. Good thing she had a purse full of lube samples. God bless N.A. conventions in downtown san diego. Apparently those things are full of nymphos. Almost lost my V in a threesome, beckoning the girl's slutty friend to get in the car with us.

On funny thing I remember: The movie I had given my parents as an alibi? - The Italian Job. Heh.

Hmm n people wonder why every guy girls on here seem to have lost it to have been described as jerks :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. ~Author Unknown

The guy I lost it to wasn't a jerk.

I was 18 years old, he'd been my boyfriend almost a year and a half. We were together 5 years in all before we broke up.

He was extremely patient and sweet with me...I was really hesitat to give it up - I was SO afraid it would hurt (more than any other reason). Which it did, but he was kind and guided me through it nicely.

We ultimately broke up because we weren't very compatible, we had somewhat different values, and wouldn't make each other happy in the long run. The relationship had run its course, and we were young.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12