+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: your sn

jerzygrl because i'm from jersey. My friends all tease me cause of my my thick jerzy accent. My ex called me his northjerseygirl. Can point out every location in the opening seens of sopranos; im a bridge-n-tunnel girl, love the shore, can drive circles like its nobodies business, within 20 minutes of 3 malls and 6 diners. Although many might not believe it-- but I love jersey.
    ~JERZYGRL~

Do not push the river, it will flow by itself.
    -- PP
    The secret to happiness is the make others believe they are the cause of it...
    ~Al Batt

hmmm....well my sn is xchinkxwinkx
    a friend actually created it for me...not much of a meaning. kinda cute simple and funny i guess! but since im chinese, the chink pretty much describes me. Other than that, the sn is just a fun way of expressing how young i am. hehe!
    -:: love like you've never been hurt ::-

Little late but oh well. FYI my name really is not supposed to mean anything. I have been asked what do I mean by it. When I joined this forum, the room was dark and I needed a light on. It kind of stuck.

I don't use the same handle on websites/forums as I do any of my messengers, for privacy.

Ironliftr3: I am going to join a gym soon, any sugesstions on Vitamins/Minerals for starters? Protein and Iron for example

Where have you been for the last couple of months?

Iron is THE person to ask those questions...he knows his stuff...I'll put a bug in his ear if doesnt see your post

Hey great advice by the way on that teen...giving him that hotline number!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Thanks! about.com deserves the credit

I've been in and out of here once a week or so, I bought a couple new computer games that have occupied a lot of my free time I should be here more often before long...Y'all are welcome for the warning!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Originally posted by LightOn

Ironliftr3: I am going to join a gym soon, any sugesstions on Vitamins/Minerals for starters? Protein and Iron for example
    Vitamins/Minerals, any quality Multi-Vitamin will do. Mega-Men from GNC is good, but I hate GNC, over priced, so I usually use Twinlabs Daily Two. As far as iron, you won't need any more than what's in you're multi. Women typically can benefit from extra iron, but men typically have iron levels higher than needed anyway. This is especially true if you're eating a diet high in red meat.

Protein. Of course the best protein source is FOOD. Chicken, fish, lean red meat. Don't try to SUBSTITUTE real foods with protein powders. It is a SUPPLEMENT, meaning supplementing an already complete diet.

That being said, any good whey protein is adequate. Stay away from the 'No-Name' brands, and stick to reputable companies. Typically, you get what you pay for. And, you may have to try several before you can find one with a taste you can live with. I personally use Pro-Labs Pure Whey. It's a middle of the road quality protein, at a decent price. But I typically get a lot of protein though whole foods, usually eating 2 lbs of chicken a day, cooked weight.

Don't sweat the Whey concentrate vs. Whey Isolate debate. At the end of the day, it will make little difference in real world results anyway, and a concentrate is FAR cheaper.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i already thought lightson had a post in this thread.. ?? hrmm..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ironliftr3: Thanks, I now have a few things I can look into. 2lbs of chicken a day??? Do you get tired of the taste? Fish would have to be my favorite. Lean red? How red are we talkin?
    Pinkish-red or reddish-red? I can handle the pinkish-red.

Illusional: Who is lightson?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    same smell different nostril.
    raverboy

Lighton- Taste becomes irrelevant after a while! I love fish, but I can cook chicken in advance and keep it several days, fish is just to inconvenient.

By 'red meat', I mean any type of beef, not how it's cooked. You can cook it any way you want.
    Because a hard man is good to find.

KaWaiiSkYe.. I dunno.. Someone just kept callin' me Cute in Japanese which is KaWaii after they saw a Pic of me 'n' started to ask for more.... And Since I'm called Skye.. I just stuck em together.. I use this screen name a lot.. Website.. MSN.. but.. someone stole it already... So I had to add an extra 'i'.. LoL.. Oh welll..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah i was wondering about that, cuz i could've sworn that cute ia kawai with one I. raverboy

Yeah.. but for my Email.. I had to add 2 extra 'i'zZ... Hehee..

i know a word in chinease or japanease (i can't tell the diff between them two) --- Konichiwa !

I think i spelled it wrong but it means 'hello'

hehe

Jackie chan taught me alot

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's japanese. i think it either means good morning or good afternoon. i don't remember. raverboy

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast