+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your sn

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

your sn

introductions.. who you are and where your from is typical of an introduction. but being that i'll probably never meet any of you i propose another suggestion. how about telling us what your name represents..

as for mines, ILLUSIONAL, i think that nothing is ever what it seems to be so be it. either that or my head is always on backwards. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

SFAlexi. An old high school nickname. "Sexy Flexi Alexi". Mainly because not much else rhymed with "Alexi", but also cause I was pretty buff (and like to think I still am!)

Alexi

there is no ryhme or reason to mine, at the time I signed on here, my sons friends were over, and i nicknamed one of them squirrely cause she was attacked by one, I have NEVER heard of that, but at that second she was standing right there, and took it back!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

"Jane" .. as in Mary Jane.. yup..given to me in High School for obvious reasons ... Jane has stayed around although my "name sake" hasnt.

I also like the name jane cause I really like Janes Addiction.

ssooo.. and it sort of fits me ..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

squirrley i could tell you some really crazy stories of kamakaze squirrels near me...

my name. i play on a rpg with some friends and i got this name somehow and found it to be unique... until someone stole it. well a variation. anyway i just love it.

oh and btw...you guys can just call me halla if it's easier.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

spamboy, well i made fun of my father for liking spam and eating it forever. one day he convinced me to try it, and turns out its good. i told my friends that i liked it and they all got grossed out by that, so i took it way too far to get peoples reactions. i got spam shirts, i joined the spam fan club, advocated spam every day, and even gave a 7.5 minute speech on spam for my sophomore english final. so i just kinda started using it, since it was so fitting at the time, and its stuck ever since. the 67 was a joke between me and my best bud, but i cant remember what the joke is anymore. meh. enough outta me.

homestar has my poot slap cd,
    parker
    I am [url=www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_pp.html]Pom Pom[/url].

so i took it way too far to get peoples reactions. i got spam shirts, i joined the spam fan club, advocated spam every day, and even gave a 7.5 minute speech on spam for my sophomore english final.
    I'm sittin here with a HUGE grin on my face cause you did exactly what I would've done! Bravo! I LOVE getting people's reactions. And embarressing them in public is fun as hell too! Very nice. [still grinning!]

Alexi

ROFL.. spam..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    spam... hrmm.... from what i've noticed about spam, it seems that it's not very popular on the mainland. they think it's something that you feed your dogs, however in hawaii it's a different story. spam is a product that you can eat with just about anything. we have different norms.. and to spam boy, so you like spam ah? ever tried eating it raw?? it's a different experience yet the taste is similar. raverboy

raw? isnt that the only way? jk, but the only time i dont have it raw is with breakfast, fried spam and eggs, ah, the thought always makes my stomach growl in anticipation. so other than breakfast, my spam experiences are raw spam experiences. only thing of spam i dislike is the gelatin. my dad says it makes a good cracker spread, but im not sure if hes joking or not. i was daring enough to try the product, i dont think i can stand the byproduct.

homestar has my poot slap cd,
    parker
    I am [url=www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_pp.html]Pom Pom[/url].

I haven't had spam in YEARS . . . and I KNOW there's a can downstairs . . . . Hmmmmmmm . . . . My brain seems to be working . . . . trying to make some sort of connection or idea involving 'things' . . . . . . .

Innova, got it back in jr. high, im quick as lightning and give it my all at everything. I rarely get intimidated.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

spam just like Vienna Suasages, omg.(an acquired taste)
    fry it up and put some ketchup on it. havent had that in like 15 years!

these names are interesting as hell, how people come about getting them. I never had a nickname until recently:

Captain Obvious
    Brass Balls
    Queen of Courage

to name of a few...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i couldn't come up with a good one when i registered. i was watching initial D at the time and i remember one of the cars in the anime was white with a black hood. They called it a Panda Trueno. I drive a white civic with a black hood so i call it my panda civic so i just used that.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually i was wondering about your name panda..the civil part was obvious but then i couldn't figure out the panda part.

as for the geletin in spam..damn that is sick, i mean shit, it's the same crap in spam but i'd rather not see the fat that i'm about to eat. raverboy

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast