+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girls and virginity

girls and virginity

why is it so hard for girls to let guys in the first time and if they do they dont want to let go of the guy even if it is obvious the guy dont want them.
    koby

Most of girls need to be sure that they really love a guy to let them do something. That is why it is so hard to do it for the first time... and they don`t want to let the guy go because they really love...
    For most of guys it is a bit different coz they don`t need to love for having sex ... and that`s why it is not hard for them to let their girls go...
    This is my opinion...
    In this world of sorrow let's forget about tomorrow, think about the things we have today...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    c'mon now.. guys are more willing to give it up. in the society that we are raised, boys are taught to be dominant, powerful, and of course, sexual gods. for men, it's more the numbers, the more the better. with girls on the other hand, would you like to give up your virinity to someone that is only going to use you for sex? look at this, let's say there is a male person that wants to stick his dick up your ass. you're probably have a harder time letting him do that right? for girls, it's some what the same matter but not really. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I'm not picking up those feministic vibes or anything, but COME ON! In this world ruled by MEN( at times selfish, and self-absorbed-obsessed,etc), MEN are the ones thinking up those stupid rules, for us, women, for ages treated like property-solely for the pleasure of SEX GODS(men), and for reproduction(boys favored).
    I don't get it, YOU males are constantly demanding innocent girls, YOU males coined terms like "whore", "ho", and etc.- referring to a girl that enjoys having sex a lot. YOU, men, want something incredible. You like whores, but you marry that "goodie-two-shoes" you and your friends have been laughing at in high school.

And then you wonder why that darn piece of flesh, hymen, is so important to us, girls.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's true...guys are usually assholes but girls can also play a part in this. it more so depends on the person and the type of personality they have. finding a nice sweet person is probably the hardest thing to do. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...