+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there anyone out there like me?

That is just so awful man, I am truly shaken to read this.

Her spirit/memory will be with you for a long time, as I'm sure you know. Though I cannot possibly imagine the heartache you are feeling right now, my naive philosophy tells me that this woman would want nothing but the absolute best life possible for you. Take it slow. Take it easy. Get rest. Get exercise. Be with friends. Talk to us here. Eat great! Again, it may seem silly to you but I feel that the world wants to heal you of this and that you will come out very strong and wisened from it in the long run. But it will take time.

I am sorry I cannot offer anything more than a bunch of bullshit, but we're here for you. Really.

I don't buy it. The love of my life passes away and within a week I can make coherent sentences after signing online...I would probably still be in tears for a few months and wouldn't care to bother with the internet at all. If it is true though then I am really sorry that this happened to you and I hope that all those who say that times heals all are right.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bohemiandonut: Thanks for the support. I don't think of it as bullshit more than I do of anyone who I've talked to's words. There's only so much you can do or say in these circumstances.

I feel slightly better, some finals got my mind off things, as it were, but everything still hurts. I talk to her all the time which gives me some comfort.

It is just so unreal, all of it. I don't wish this on anyone. It all seems like it's a really long nightmare that I'm just going to wake up from.

OV: I don't really care if you believe me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    OV: I don't really care if you believe me or not.
    Nice, well I hope you feel better soon. You don't have to forget her, only realize the situation and let time heal things.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

the pain

there are several kinds of losses and each encounter is highly subjective...same here, just recently experienced a loss of a loved one...well, its not death per se, but it felt somewhat like that the moment he left. we shared 4 memorable years and destiny can sometimes be so rude...well anyway, i lost my love for someone else he thinks better...all the physical and emotional investments went down the drain...so much for a happy ending...we may have different situations but I guess we also share the same painful emotional torture...i'm telling you, you are not alone...everyone gets his own share of life's sh*t...
    "The day you finally decide to love me will be the day
    after the day I have given up on chasing you"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i know i might be a little rude...but how did she die?

sazzya1987 Guest
    meh, take each day one step at a time, it will take a long time to accept the one you have loved is gone.

every little bit of support helps I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12