+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: talk sh*t thread about anyone

steve: good for ****ing you, you must be smart, find someone else to talk about before i start thinking that "you are trying to get my attention" hahahaha

lilbitch: yeah i am pussying out because i dont want some ****ing bitch and some white trash hermaphrodite talking about me, happy mother****er?
    Last edited by zro; 14-06-07 at 04:11 AM. Reason: lilbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    LOL sorry i don't have a mean bone in my body

You would if you would let OV **** you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I wonder how many people are reading this thread, not posting, and just enjoying the show with a soda and bag of popcorn
    that's the point

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    steve: good for ****ing you, you must be smart, find someone else to talk about before i start thinking that "you are trying to get my attention" hahahaha

lilbitch: yeah i am pussying out because i dont want some ****ing bitch and some white trash hermaphrodite talking about me, happy mother****er?
    alright sorry for bringing you up. i didn't know you'd be so lame about it. you can leave the thread now and me and lilwing will PROMISE not to talk about you anymore.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    Boo-frickety-hoo.

Hmm... If you have read my posts to know how stupid they were, you should have at least by now figured out that I was a guy.

Only-virgins is a bitter misogynist, upset that he cannot get a girlfriend or get laid. He rails against women for not liking him, but he should be railing against the whole human race because guys don't like him either.

His posts often sound self-pitying. Although he thinks the entire female gender has already rejected him, one would get the feeling that this lazy, whiny little bitch hasn't even made an effort at approaching women before. He prefers to sit around and cry all day instead of change his situation.

He thinks he is the only virgin guy in the world who hasn't kissed a girl. He does not understand there are many other guys out there like him, but they did not turn into vile women-haters.

With all this extra time on his hands from not having a relationship, you would think that he could have at a minimum had a high-paying job by now (isn't he 24 or 25?). Or at least enrolled in med school and making something of himself so that his situation can change. Instead he wastes his time playing video games to excess, which I admittedly used to do myself until I realized I was going nowhere with it, and that money is the universally accepted method of ownage.

I'm not entirely sure why he is even on this forum if he never asks for advice. His head is far up his own ass and he needs to fix his problem instead of bitch about it all day.
    You know, that was a well thought out insult. You should get a cookie for it. Personally I don't like to assume things in my attempts to insults others, for example...how come you assume I don't already have a high paying job? I actually own a business...so that kind of sucks for you. I don't find any women interesting enough to bother the effort of approaching, as some say...no chemistry. By the way, I love women too..I don't hate them. Crazy how long of a post you wrote to reply to that one sentence.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You would if you would let OV **** you.
    I was waiting for your reply the most and that is the best I get.....

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You know, that was a well thought out insult. You should get a cookie for it. Personally I don't like to assume things in my attempts to insults others, for example...how come you assume I don't already have a high paying job? I actually own a business...so that kind of sucks for you. I don't find any women interesting enough to bother the effort of approaching, as some say...no chemistry. By the way, I love women too..I don't hate them. Crazy how long of a post you wrote to reply to that one sentence.
    HAH! is this business a valuable, profitable business? anyone can own a business.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    HAH! is this business a valuable, profitable business? anyone can own a business.
    Yes, I am a 50% owner of a machine tool shop at which I also work. It was never profitable till recently after we paid off all the equipment.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how come you assume I don't already have a high paying job? I actually own a business...so that kind of sucks for you.
    Sorry OV, owning a business does not make you successful financially. The majority of the wealthiest people are actually not business owners, but surgeons, doctors, lawyers, investors, or people holding high level positions in well-established corporations. I know plenty of people who are business owners themselves or their parents are, and many of them make less than $100k per year. Wow, really hit the top, didn't they?

I would have made a lengthy post insulting everyone on this forum like you did, but you are the only person who really annoys me on here.

Sorry OV, owning a business does not make you successful financially. The majority of the wealthiest people are actually not business owners, but surgeons, doctors, lawyers, investors, or people holding high level positions in well-established corporations. I know plenty of people who are business owners themselves or their parents are, and many of them make less than $100k per year. Wow, really hit the top, didn't they?

Holy crap, you have no idea how wrong you are do you. The wealthiest people in America are business owner, this is fact...Doctors, Lawyers, and even engineers are all middle class suburbs residents. With maybe the exception for surgeons but they are a minority in general, ever drive through a really nice neighborhood with 600k+ houses? I guarantee they are either business owners or successful people jobs sometimes but those times the funny thing is that they share the expenses usually with another so who is also in a decent job. My business is pretty new and already I can bring in 40k a year for doing pretty much nothing now. remember, it is still new...we are still fishing for customers.

I was waiting for your reply the most and that is the best I get.....

If you were hoping to have set me off with your remark about how I'm dating a hippie, I'm sorry to say you did not.

I'm in too good a mood from getting boned all night. By a hippie.

(Disclaimer: Gigabitch is not actually dating a hippie. Gigabitch thinks dirtheads are nasty and wouldn't let one of them anywhere near Hello Kitty, let alone bone her all night. The above comment was for humorous purposes only.)
    Spammer Spanker

I see a lot of gang-banging in here. Unfair, non?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I see a lot of gang-banging in here. Unfair, non?
    Just because you didn't get an invitation?

Ooo, speaking of which, one of our posters actually participated in a gang bang. Twice. Now that is nasty.
    Spammer Spanker

Just because you didn't get an invitation?

Ooo, speaking of which, one of our posters actually participated in a gang bang. Twice. Now that is nasty.
    I know, I genuinely feel so bad. Why don't I ever get invited to Lilwing and Zro's little sausage fests?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gribble, you are a commitment-phobic mental masturbator. Ironically, you won't be a whole person until someone breaks your heart.
    I so am not phobic. Call me selfish if you want. I don't like commitment. And what I like is all that matters in a relationship. Girls come and go. Family and friends last forever. I've had the same three friends since we were in the first grade together seventeen years ago. Now that's commitment. I just don't place any value in love. For me it's icing on the cake and that's all. Bros before hos.

Oh, and zro? I dislike you a great deal, but I would never stoop so low as to mock your stutter. You know what I think of you. There's no use in repeating it here as well.

And in keeping with the thread, Lilwang looks like a wart. A big fat hairy wart. And I bet he smells like ass.

Take that!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast