+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: talk sh*t thread about anyone

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well with a post so short as yours, i wouldn't really bother worrying about balls. you should maybe be referring to the small dick/small pussy thread, and make your contribution over there. wait, i said contribution huh?? i'm sorry, you can't really give all that much with something so small.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It is obvious that your little setup does not work, raver..because by the time someone finishes typing up an appropriate dis, there has been obviously been other posts afterward..so I’m changing the scheme. I had thought of something similar to this earlier, but it is a little bit different..I’ll just start that in a new thread later..for now I won’t steal your spotlight and remain true to the “dissing” nature of the thread, but the change is that now you can pretty much diss at random…given that you call yourself fair game by posting here to begin with. So all of the people so far are eligible, I claim..unless they specify otherwise… that being said, here’s one for Squirrley:

I’m too nice…I’m too NICE?? That’s it?? That’s all you got?…so where does this put YOU? Maybe you don’t belong in this thread, as your disses consist of calling people nice and yet again trying to turn the thread into a “love” theme as you insist this forum is all about. So you go and hand out some love advice, and including one raverboy because he’s the big poster on the forum and you obviously want to kiss his ass, which, by the way, would be, and probably is, on the receiving end of any homosexual activities which I DO NOT want to hear about.

You need to go back into the “love” portion of the forum and distribute advice to the pre-teens who post here to get off on sex advice and stories and confessionals and let the politically incorrect threads such as these alone and away from your “nice girl” eyes..

Freddie
    PS..yours will come later, Raver…and others, maybe…if I find the time to WASTE on you sorry bunch…

I really can't believe any of you are in here ranting at each other...

Anyway, I've just posted for Illusional to diss me because he wants too.

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your face*
    Last edited by Illusional; 18-11-04 at 05:05 AM.

Plus, I'm just interested to know what he wants to say, although I can pretty much guess most of what he says though.

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your face again*
    Last edited by Illusional; 18-11-04 at 05:06 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well nomas i did think about that too. i just didn't want a few members to get singled out. i know that ganging up would eventually happen, and this way, things are more random. also this disses only about members who are in this thread.

nomas - so we have a guy, dissing someone about being too nice, yet he himself can't even call her a bitch. that's right, you heard me. you simply tell her to leave in the nicest possible way that you can. whose the bigger pussy?? that one you admits to being nice then tried to be mean, or the one who acts like he's mean, then tries to be nice??

as talking about pre-teen life... i think that you actually missed yours which is why you're still hanging around the forums. if i recall right, you too are no where near your youthful days and you onces was, which i bring up, why do you bother with a love forum that is mostly based for the younger generation??

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    skye- dammit, you cutter. why do you always have to steal?? i told you to enter this thread only if you're gonna diss and be ready to take dissed, but YOU too obviously couldn't read. probably too busy getting caught up in another little boy's arms and being blinded with sex, that you missed the point of this thread. learn to READ.

raverboy

Hell yeah! I woudln't mind being busy caught up in another boy's arms and being blinded with sex mate! I can read fine but I also read Nomas' new rules so I thought I might as well follow his you retard. It's not my fault you didn't reply fast enough mate! You can bitch slap me as much you want to, but it ain't gonna hurt!

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your face again*
    Last edited by Illusional; 18-11-04 at 08:59 AM.

Raver,

What did I tell you? What did I tell you? Your systems DO NOT WORK!

See, it happens to delirious people all the time. After your brain is shot from drugs and alcohol, you just don’t function right…you are not coherent or in any sense reasonable. The chemicals in your brain do funny things and every now and then you’ll feel “enlightened” with a creative idea..only to fumble it up with half-assed concocted plans leaving a mess for me to fix and extract the creativeness into an organized, doable scenario.

You do it with every one of your posts. You don’t realize how difficult it is for those of us who struggle to make you feel like you’ve made some sort of sense..sometimes we just want to give up on you, but we always come back because you’re our charity case.

It is easy to feel sorry for you because of the simple mind you display. You think a diss is equivalent to calling someone an obscenity. Allow me to educate you into the more intellectually evolved brain, my feeble-minded friend. You see, when you try to use your brain for a little more than coordinating your hand to grip a 16oz bottle of beer and directing more than 50% of the liquid inside to go into your mouth instead of all over your face and shirt, that you can diss people based on behavior they have displayed by the nature of the psychology of the posts they have written.

Case in point. One unidentified member…let’s call him “Raver”…no, no, that’s too obvious…let’s call him “Boy”..okay, one “boy” inevitably seems drawn to bring up transvestites and homosexual behavior in his posts..now, he always tries to refer to it in the third person and pinning it on someone else..mind you, but to the careful observer, you see right past the front. The relentless reference to these subject matters clearly identifies a complex in this young man that may have originated through some traumatic experience that one needs not be a psychiatrist to figure out. So now raver..oops, I mean “boy”, displays this variant behavior which one “mean” person may choose to exploit.

But I’ll grant you that..I’m not “mean”…I’m “nice”.

Freddie

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    skye - i told you in the directions, don't enter this thread if you are gonna get offended. it's not meant to hurt anyone, so don't take it so seriously.

nomas - finally something that i can work with. it's about time you used your mind for something other that getting naked with your boyfriends in the darkwaters, having orgies until the late night.

actually the roles are reserved. i have way too much brain matter which gives me a headache from time to time. this is why i have the need to kill so many brain cells with my weekend activities. yet you on the other hand, don't really seem familiar with a social life. you get caught up in your reading and books because..?? you don't have a gf, you don't have any friends?? and spend all your time with your family. i'm sure that they are great people but you have to get out more. being a mommy's boy that you are doesn't really show you the world in which you hope to see.

your mother probably has created a world for you where you are the soul person in her life. she has nutured and cared for you so much that you believe you need to save me, when you are the one that needs to be saved. you inner soul is crying for help and in turn, you feel like you have to turn this energy to help others. we are not the ones that need anything, but if you would look in a mirror from time to time, you'll realize the world is a much larger place than you expected. in other words, get off your mom's breast and buy a bottle of beer.

raverboy

you damn kids! get off my lawn!
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    moeburn - lawn?? what lawn?? oh you mean the sidewalk in which you proclaim to be yours?? after paying taxes for all these years, and you want me to get off MY sidewalk?? get real

raverboy

*Killerbabe enters and bitch slaps everyone*

*raver enters and gets bitch slapped by Killerbabe*
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 23-11-04 at 04:22 AM.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    here's another blonde that can't read.

raverboy

*killerbabe hurts her hand when making contact with my cheek"

Raver...

No, no, no..you still don't get it...I'll have to dumb it down a notch or 20...

See, you can't use the "I know you are but what am I" argument. That's weak. We don't want weak. We are looking for you to appear the opposite of weak. We want strong. Say it with me STRONG.. there you go..that's a good lad.

Now, here's what you did wrong:

We had previously established your sub-manure level of intelligence on this thread..I tried to spell it out for you but you still couldn't get it. Instead you said "No, I'm smart, you're dumb". That just won't fly. And then you go and shoot yourself in the foot with yet another homo-erotic reference...I just don't know what to tell you anymore..I think your gay tendencies are just too deeply rooted in you to change. But hey..there's nothing wrong with that..you are still one of God's creations and you are OKAY. We will accept you as you are even if you just come out and say it. But if you choose to remain closeted, you're only hurting yourself.

Lastly..I guess you were pretty desperate there in the end so you started trying to portray me as someone you wish I was..with certain antisocial qualities and whatnot. You get points on intent..but execution was just horrible..even for you. You need to work on your spinning skills...Try not to use too much of your own experiences with the family chores you have of cleaning your house and doing the laundry, etc. because it becomes too transparent.

Don't be discouraged..none of us expected you to be good, or even average, OR EVEN SUB-PAR on your first try after my lessons.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll do better next time, kid.

Freddie

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nomas - i guess that it's really much harder for you to see the bigger picture. now i know the real reason why you are single and haven't gotten laid by a girl yet,.. you're gay. with all these "deeply rooted" accusations towards me, you are only wishing that i had the same preference for guys as you do, but i'm sorry to break you heart, i'm only into girls.

as for being too transparent, you stated that you're nice and not mean?? what was the true purpose of this? was this to present yourself and being something that you are not. only again appealing to the males on the internet? i guess that you're looking for a manly main and maybe bigten can actually do it for you. he's over confident with his roids and muscular built which is probaby some quality a "nice guy" like you is looking for. he's another person who isn't into liquor, which is why i think that two of you may actually make a cute couple.

raverboy

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast