+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: talk sh*t thread about anyone

And the gay theme continues, raver. I've already stated what your persistence on the subject matter means..I’m not going to keep repeating myself.

Look, you obviously suck at this..but I know with your hard head you won’t admit defeat and you’ll continue to try and diss your little heart out. Being this the case, may I suggest you pick on an easier target..someone more at par with your lower standards. Someone who’s dyslexia didn’t allow her to spell Kawasaki correctly, so she became known simply as Skye. You had actually started to do this, but your attention span being as lackluster as any other part of your behavior didn’t allow you to post a decently sized diss. I think it’s that little copy-cat in you pulling a moeburn.

Keep at it, kiddo

Freddie

I wasn't offended at all... But yeah.. I don't know what you were reading, but nevermind!

Nomas nomas nomas... Hmmm.. I really have nothing bad to say about you.. There's like nothing bad about you mate!

I might as well just get bitch slapped by a gay ass guy who doesn't know how to hit but slap people instead like a girl.

You do realise that guys don't slap yeah?

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your face*
    Last edited by Illusional; 19-11-04 at 01:31 PM.

Kawaii...give it a traii...

Freddie

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your face*
    Last edited by Illusional; 19-11-04 at 01:31 PM.

nomas you could at least have the ****ing balls to make an argument and follow the damn rules. you completely forgot to make an offensive statement. Exactly how stupid can you possibly be after reading 3 pages of this shit and not getting that you HAVE to keep the trend alive. Retard.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

And then there are those who just want some attention.

Fishy, fishy, fishy...you could have just raised your little hand and asked for my attention nicely...now I have to tell you a few truths..

"have the ****ing balls"

That was your diss.

Always remember not to have a fault you try to impart on others. See, those were bold words for someone who offers nothing...not even a lie in his personal info. You afraid we're going to track you down?? To verify the truth behind your imaginary 7.5 inch penis?

Okay, I'm done wasting my time with another worthless opponent...

God, PLEASE, send me someone worthy!!

Freddie

(side note: the imaginary penis belongs to LTsK8eR2gO, who mentions it often. i'm prepared to be impressed if concrete proof is offered: his penis wearing a costume of choice and holding a tiny sign.)

Illusional: do NOT slap me again. you might only be able to slap only women, but we'd prefer it if you pulled our hair instead.

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps himself*
    Last edited by sleepy; 19-11-04 at 01:34 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sleepy - dammit you, you again got in the way of something i was gonna say. you and your little half ass closed eyes have again wondering into my way. as for you and all the other bitches that complain about being bitch slapped, i only slap bitches. i wouldn't slap a guy, but rather get into a physical fight with him. comprende?? i don't bother with pulling hair, because that's what bitches do, that's why they get slapped. so they recognize when they have done something wrong.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

This Illusional guy talks like he barely graduated from retard university with honors. It's sorry to see Illusional fustrating with his reply because most of it seem to look like a Disney diss. There is no way this guy can live up to his own post and choke to see other spectacular members come in and ruin his parade. I was bored and decided to jump on Illusional's nerves and see if he could gather up every last brain cell left in his hollowed head and come up with at least a beginner's diss. Come out, come out, wherever you are.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who is this?? who is this that decided to jump in this thread..?? nice lover boy?? is this the bf that nomas has been dreaming about this whole time?? anh why in the world would you choose the sn nice lover boy?? is it because you actually wanted all the either girls or guys to think you're really a nice lover?? or is it because you wanted to everyone to know that you love little boys?? which ever the case, you get bored and decided to come into this thread and diss on me? i'll flick you off my nuts with my left pinky. little boy, go back to your mommy cuz i hear her calling you for bedtime.

raverboy

Well Illusional, it seems to me that your sad ass bitching, hatred, say anything that's mean thread have died. I mean what is the point mate?! Let's all bitch about one person so you can see how many people can bitch about you because you are like the only one who has the talent to do so?
    Hmmm, I wouldn't think so.
    Moving on.
    You shouldn't drink so much y'know, your face might start to distort into a much uglier... thing or is that just how you look like naturally?

[Have fun Illusional]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so this thread is slowing down, someone around the forums has to keep it alive. relationship thread does get boring because people have the same problems over and over again and they are not willing to open up their eyes.

as for kawaii - finally you decided to open up your mouth and this thread and tried to say something meaningful. however saldy, you say the same as always, nonsense. you comment on looks but when you look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see?? a concieted person that is in love with herself. she cares too much about the outward appearance and how everyone views her, that she can't even see when her own bf is cheating on her. tsk tsk, too much time making pretty pretty, that your bf has the easiest opportunities to choose another "mate". everyone basically disses me on drinking AND only drinking. maybe it's time for you to come up with someone new, other than a new bf.

raverboy

Ha ha ha, you really do suck at your own game. I bet you were one of those idiots who would always get picked last to play on a team at school, huh?
    As for my screen name, my screen name has more potential then your shitty-ass dad screwin your mom to have you come into this world to dedicate 97% of your life on the internet. Pathetic! You see Illusional, it's not me who can "illusion" himself to be with women. It's not me who can "illusion" himself to make love to a women like a nice lover boy can. And it's not me who can "illusion" himself getting laid at least once before death. You see, my screen name and yours are far apart, mine says where I am at, not my troubles and fustrations. Get out of my sight, you bore me.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well basically i chose my sn because everything in life is and ever will be an illusion. you think that your sn realy represents yourself?? most people choose a sn they only dream will represent themselves. nice lover boy, when you actually grow up and realize that you're nothing more than a boy tryna live in a man's world, you'll finally stop dreaming and hopefully you'll make a better attempt at getting laid than your dis against me. get out of your fantasy world, it's not getting you anywhere in life.

as for my parents having sex and bring me into this world, that is nothing short of falling true. yes my dad did screw my mother and out of her vagina, she gave birth to me. you're father however, i wish that i could say the same. i see his traits in you because his genes did pass through. however unfortunately, he also sucks at getting laid. with a mug like yours i wouldn't be surprized if your father had to drive down to the local humane society and purchase a mutt. i know that he already tired to buy a prostitute, but she didn't wanna have his baby. back to the subject, the only way for him to successfully pass his genes to the next generation, would be to rape a dog and produce this little lover boy. saldy, because of this, i know that you constantly dream of sex, unable to get anything else but your two hands.

luckily for you, you won't have to follow in your father's footsteps. now you can actually buy an egg from a doner, and plant both your sperm and another person's eggs into a serrogate mother, so you to can pass down your chomosomes. its' too bad your next child will be a quarter mutt.

raverboy

Er. How you figure that out is scientifically incorrect. His dad couldn't of had a dog give birth to him because the chromosomes are different. For you illusional, isn't it funny how you think life is about "Getting laid"
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well this is a dissing thread kiechi is you already didn't notice. in this thread you say whatever is on your mind in reguards to talking shit. where do you think the term bitch came about to be used on women?? it was from nice lover boy's mother, but i don't wanna venture into that area. you are the new subject at hand.

so my life seems only about getting laid huh?? i guess that you're been pretty blind around the forums because i only care about drinking. liquor is my friend because girls cause too much dramas in my life. kinda like your teacher, that never was meant to happen. more stress = shorter life.

raverboy

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast