+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: talk sh*t thread about anyone

Oh noes. How funny... is it me your... well, Can you really class them as cusses getting worse? no forget that, they were shit in the first place.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Your drunk ass asian bum with lame tatoo on your back. Your also a dumb stupid looking asian skinny ass. You ALWAYS forget to use capitals at the beggining of your sentences and you think that you're tough going around the forum harrasing newbies,but really you hate them because you see something you see in yourself in them. In reality, people don't look up to you, they look down to you. Here is a little chart I drew of your placement in the Darwin revolution

Gods
    Angels
    Humans
    Animals
    Grass
    Mud
    Animal shit
    You.

you're a mod only because offered sexual favours to the loveadmin. You have no life obviously because you have 4000 posts which probably amounts to no time spent in getting laid. You drink your life away because you don't want to live outside the cyber world. face it, you alcoholic ass probably couldn't get it hard enough to last 2 mintues in the real world.
    Now, you'd think for someone so anal retentive about his spelling, grammar, and punctuation that in his own paragraph he'd be able to do it all correct. You'd think.

First bold- I think possibly you meant 'You're a" which equals out to 'you are a'.
    Second bold- 'You're'
    Third bold- 'Beginning'
    Fourth bold- This one doesn't even make sense, are you retarded?
    Fifth bold- Darwin started a goverment overthrow? No, no I don't think he did, I believe you were going for 'evolution'. I think.
    Sixth bold- That's not a chart dumbass, it's a list.

Holy shit, for someone so anal retentive about all this, you sure do suck at it. Maybe instead of worrying about someone else's problems, whether it be personal or typing wise, you should realize that if you can't even do it right, why the **** would we take your advice? Pull your head out of your ass and understand what a pompous, egotistical asshole you sound like.

You're right, that was kinda fun.

-Shea

Who said I was so "anal retentive" about spelling and grammar? -.-"
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Also what makes me laugh even more is more than half of the content of that post was written by the man himself Illusional.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who said I was so "anal retentive" about spelling and grammar? -.-"
    i would say that you're pretty anal retentive... do you remember this quote??

English*..................................

you look for the one mistake in my post and because i spelt one word wrong, you make an entire dis on the typo?? i think that's a weak comeoff. secondly so what if i don't use capital letters. if you noticed, this isn't a formal paper and i doubt that everyone online is formal, if any. you're too busy tryna get caught up with your grammar and being anal, that you're not allowing yourself to have any fun. no wonder you're teacher turned away your present at the end of the semester, you probably spelt her name wrong.

lastly, as for one being so anal about grammar, you really need to learn how to copy and paste. as i scrolled up to my original dis on myself, where you basically rewrote, or rather copied because you couldn't think of something original, you missed one big peice of grammar. in my original post i was dissing myself so i used YOU, as referring to RAVERBOY. when you dissed me, obviously it's must harder copy and paste or maybe you didn't learn that in school because you were too busy looking at your teacher. however here is a tip for you on your next dis. when you wanna copy something that i wrote, use YOU'RE as in "you are". here's some free lessons for you. i know that you'll never get anything free from your teacher so that was a pity lesson. have fun.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I could honestly tell that I have encouraged your mind to say stupid things do to the fact that it took me one clear sentence to mock your dad, mom, and yourself.Then you fight back with consecutive fragmented sentences to see if you can even the score with me. My son, I was hoping you could of done better then that. I was giving you free shots to fire back, but instead you retreated back to your elemantry roots and use your "your daddy this, you daddy that" clauses. Stay away from drinking also, you ain't cool just because you claim you drink alcohol for magnificent hours. Do this, turn of your PC, put on new clean clothes, try to make some friends, go to a bar/club to meet women and get laid. Easy instructions for a dumb ass like you. Then after you been through the "real" fire, then maybe you'll have enough nuts to diss me. Come on you skinny, no-good, pound of grade F expired piece of chicken shit.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I hate LTsK8eR2gO.

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your face*
    Last edited by Illusional; 24-11-04 at 12:57 PM.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

for such clear rules i would've expected everyone to follow them. O.o..i suppose not? Illusional..i think you need to restate the rules in retard format. :/

Last edited by Illusional; 24-11-04 at 12:57 PM.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Did I mention I hate LTsK8eR2gO?

Last edited by Illusional; 24-11-04 at 12:58 PM.

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    here here here, another forum member that needs to learn how to read. i am getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again because people can't follow simple directions.

secondly, they have to restate another member who they hate, and you can't even say anything mean other than you hate LT. whoa, that's some pretty harsh words to dish out. i hope that you never talk bad about me because those words litterally hurt, both on the outside and inside.

*raverboy enters his own thread and bitch slaps himself*

*Killerbabe enters raverboy's thread and... sees there's no need to bitch slap him so pats him on the head and leaves*
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 25-11-04 at 01:04 AM.

This is what I think of LT:

^^^ has to much time on his/her hands
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    ^^^ has to much time on his/her hands
    I'm a man, thankyou.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i supposed that killer is lucky in that she only wants to pop in and out of this thread like the way that she has sex. well.. sadly i will have to dis upon molehair again.

alright here is a guy that hate another member so much that he dedicates these entire posts in this expression of his hatred. but i have to ask myself, why does he hate this other member so much?? is it because LT has a bigger dick than molehair?? is it because LT stole his gf from molehair. it is because LT slepts with molehair's mother?? i have no idea why mole has so much hate for LT, but whatever the reason, it must be pretty person. i mean he called LT a douchebag and actually went looking for a picture online to describe his feelings of hatred.

please now mole, you would care to express your feelings on why you hate LT so much??

p.s.

killer.. i'll find you around the forums and get even with you.

raverboy

Boring Illusional, simply boring. Your not even dissing anyone around here. What you are doing is pretending to be a host like Jerry Springer but the funny thing is that both of you have something in common, you just can't get laid. And there is not a post you left out that involves stupid speeches. What the hell is the matter with you? Your just a little ugly boy barely learning the stipulations to tie a shoe while thinking if the last girl that passed by you was cheking you out. You see Illusional, I know that your afraid to fire back at me because all your talk is not even worth spit and doesn't seem to be aproved as a diss.

-ta,ta
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast