+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: talk sh*t thread about anyone

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

talk sh*t thread about anyone

alright alright, here we go. there are only three rules that goes down in this thread and i will carefully moderate this thread. i have basically two rules in this thread.

1. you just have to talk shit, **** everything else already. you can express your feelings, anger, hatred as you would like to, but keep in mind, the other mod's might get offended and they might like what you have to say. anyhow, you HAVE TO HAVE TO be mean

2. you cannot get offended in here or i'll be forced to bitch slap you. if you easily get offended, do NOT read any further because you might actually read something that IS about you. yes, you heard me right. you might not like it but we probably will talk about YOU in this thread too.

3. last of all, have fun. freedom of speach is meant to help and hurt, but what is life without some action??

raverboy
    Last edited by Illusional; 04-12-04 at 02:24 PM.
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    being that i started this thread and there is no one in front of me, who shall i talk shit about?? squirt?? zeek?? innova?? killer?? jane?? joe?? a newbie?? or recently whoever i added to my "i'm gonna get revenge" list?? nah, since i started this thread, i'll talk shit about myself...whoa..that's kinda hard..

alright raver... you dumb stupid looking asian skinny ass. you think that you're tough going around the forum and always harassing all the newbies, but in reality, people don't look up to you. you're a mod only because loveadmin felt sorry for you. you have no life obviously because you have 4000 posts which probably amounts to no time spent in getting laid. you drink your life away because you don't want to live outside the cyber world. face it, you alcoholic ass probably couldn't get it hard enough to last 2 mintues in the real world.

...alright have fun with this thread peoples. it's not meant to hurt feelings. it's meant to say cruel things about people, but remember it's all in fun.

raverboy

let the hazing begin!

ok; i'll go, but i'm not going to follow the rules as stated. illusional is really damn-ass funny.

but sleepy is wordy, over-eager, and pretentious. i hate that chick! she's not funny, and i despise her stupid boring avatar. i am blocking that blow-hard beslubbering mealworm forever. i hope her pancreas gets gnawed out by diseased jackals. fcuking veal-tongued dun-fonted ignorant cuntoramic bitch; suck me! may she die with a silo between her thighs.

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your face*

no that's not a wink, that's your one eye which is swollen shut
    Last edited by Illusional; 17-11-04 at 03:20 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i told you that i will carefully moderate this thread.

well you have stepped into my thread now, so be ready and beware.

sleepy - honestly first when i seen that there was a reply to this thread, i thought to myself, who is this brave soul who stands up to only get dissed. sadly i was disappointed only to find mockery in this thread. you are not meant to dis yourself because you can't understand plain english. maybe if you opened up your sleepy eyes, then you would see my directions that i clearly printed out for you in the first post. also considering that you are talking about yourself, and how disgusting you are, why would after saying all those true things about yourself, would you go and suck yourself after? i would rather spit on you so i would not catch any of your infectious diseases.

raverboy
    Last edited by Illusional; 17-11-04 at 04:47 PM.

cheeky disobedience

lol, you totally *like* me; you want to *kiss* me

*raver enters your thread and bitch slaps you right on your ass*
    Last edited by sleepy; 17-11-04 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    i told you that i will carefully moderate this thread.

well you have stepped into my thread now, so be ready and beware.

sleepy - honestly first when i seen that there was a reply to this thread, i thought to myself, who is this brave soul who stands up to only get dissed. sadly i was disappointed only to find mockery in this thread. you are not meant to dis yourself because you can't understand plain engish. maybe if you opened up your sleepy eyes, then you would see my directions that i clearly printed out for you in the first post. also considering that you are talking about yourself, and how disgusting you are, why would after saying all those true things about yourself, would you go and suck yourself after? i would rather spit on you so i would not catch any of your infectious diseases.

raverboy
    English*..................................
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    kiechi - alright alright, so i had one typo that you luckily caught. and you only correct my error without saying anything in return. no no that was your mistake. originally i was gonna make my first post about you, however i decided that i wasn't gonna start off any disses. however being that you also stepped into this thread like sleepy ass, now it's your turn. i'm guessing since it's about 12 midnight where i'm at, you're probably in class right now, dreaming about the next teacher that you would like to hit on. mind wandering away while your teacher tries to educate your mind. you're probably undressing your teacher with your eyes and carrying out fantasies that which sexual positions you would like to try with your teacher. sadly i would be the one to bring you back to reality because the last teacher broke your heart. you shouldn't bother with this teacher for two reasons..

1. he is out of your league

2. and yes, your teacher is a male.

raverboy

Your drunk ass asian bum with lame tatoo on your back. Your also a dumb stupid looking asian skinny ass. You ALWAYS forget to use capitals at the beggining of your sentences and you think that you're tough going around the forum harrasing newbies,but really you hate them because you see something you see in yourself in them. In reality, people don't look up to you, they look down to you. Here is a little chart I drew of your placement in the Darwin evolution

Gods
    Angels
    Humans
    Animals
    Grass
    Mud
    Animal shit
    You.

you're a mod only because offered sexual favours to the loveadmin. You have no life obviously because you have 4000 posts which probably amounts to no time spent in getting laid. You drink your life away because you don't want to live outside the cyber world. face it, you alcoholic ass probably couldn't get it hard enough to last 2 mintues in the real world.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 22-11-04 at 08:21 PM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Kiechi,

First of all your name sounds like some entree gone horribly wrong. Your worst diss was a typographical error and all other disses of a particularly easy target that is raver were repeats of his own or mediocre at best. I don't read most posts on the forum, but what little I've read reveals you to be even one step below raver on your pathetic Darwin De-evolotion chart which I reference only to attempt to reach a low enough level for you to comprehend and relate to.

I could go on for countless pages describing what a waste of oxygen your existence entails, but every character I type is a waste of my energy and time.

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself you helicopter videogame loving looser.

Freddie

Damnit Freddie why did YOU have to post next! I cant say a damn mean word about you...yea right! Ok...here I go, even though Im not mean I will have some fun. Freddie, I think you and Raver need to get together and have sex. You two have conversations like women. Just do eachother and get it over with already! Geezuz, I think you might like it up your bunghole from a drunken Raver...

Youre single cause youre too ****ing nice. Get some balls and show the ladies what youre made of...hell even Raver would then be able to vouch what a great lay you are! WAHOOO!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oooh.. look whose talking about being single?? one thing is for sure, i don't see iron posting around the forums anymore.. and i wonder why that is?? maybe he was just a figment of your imagination used to create a person that you could use to get away from feeling lonely. i that kiechi was actually talking about you in the teacher thread because he's in love with older women, however you did not have to make up an "imaginary" iron. posting ramdon pictures of your friends and deceiving everything to believe that iron was actually real.

and what's this about you being nice?? is that another excuse because you don't have any balls to dis nomas. i would've went off on nomas but i see that you arleady did a good enough job of puckering up to him that he won't be feeling lonely for a while. you yourself need good set of balls bewteen your own legs because imagination in the sex world isn't always gonna cut it.

raverboy

Yea thats right...Iron was a figment of my imagination...damn he was perfect too. Couldnt have created a more perfect man if I say so myself Raver, what are you jealous? As for dissing Nomas, well hell I was only following the drunken leader of this thread starter. And Nomas was next in line, but hell you are so I can fire at your ass.

Hmmm...find it funny for someone whose got so much time to spend in here and or drinking I find it ironic you telling me I have no balls? Say what? I bet you dont get a piece but once every couple of years if youre lucky! The ladies see you out at the bars and run..."see that Raver over there...yea he's so trashed he couldnt get it up if he tried!" NOW whose got balls? Let me tell ya, I have bigger balls than most men I know! Go have another drink Raver...see you in AA!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Urgh, I obviously thought way too hard about this cos first I think of a good way to get at nomas, then I was going to get at Squirreley for getting at nomas before me but then Illusional busted his big fat ass in the way cos he has nothing better to do than insult everyone going.

And I can't think of anything to say because raver's has so little of a life he's insulted everyone in this thread including himself. SO raver go and drink and say hello to nomas like Squirrely suggested and give the rest of us a break

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    did you call that a dis?? that probably was a waste of your breath and a waste of everyone's time. so you couldn't think of anything to say because i seem to be the easiest target. so your brain wasn't working right today? i wake up basically half the week with a hangover and i still manage to function correctly. my brain has enough braincells left so i can still work and attend school. but am i asking too much of you?? to type something meaningful in a thread. maybe i better kick this one back and have the beer while you think of something more meaningful to say.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    did you call that a dis?? that probably was a waste of your breath and a waste of everyone's time. so you couldn't think of anything to say because i seem to be the easiest target. so your brain wasn't working right today? i wake up basically half the week with a hangover and i still manage to function correctly. my brain has enough braincells left so i can still work and attend school. but am i asking too much of you?? to type something meaningful in a thread. maybe i better kick this one back and have the beer while you think of something more meaningful to say.

raverboy
    Anyone who has the balls to post such a stupid jumble of words such as yours should have them cut off, that is to say if they have dropped yet, which yours clearly have not.

Lick my boots.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast