+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP!! I Cant stop thinking about her!

HELP!! I Cant stop thinking about her!

OK I havent had, as MVPLaya puts it, oneitis (obsession for only one person) in a while I've been just casually dating and flirting, and I was interested in several different girls, but now its like I'm not interested in any of them but one now! Shes really awesome, I met her at a party and we were vary affectionate and she gave me her number, etc. Well I unfortunatly found out she already has a boyfriend. Yeah sad, and I tried to call her but she wasnt home, and after that i lost her number. Well Friday my friend comes up and tells me that I should ask her out, and that she doesnt like that guy anymore, so I got her number again but I have yet to call it. I've seen her quite a few times in the last couple of days and she always seems really excited to see me. Well I've really started to care about her alot, too much even I think without actually being with her. Well the thing is that I think I'm just setting myself up for a fall, but I dont want that, anyone have any advice on how to chill out some?

Best advice I can give is to call her. Make it a 'make or break' point. If she agrees to go out with you, great. Then you can think about her and get ready for a date. If she doesn't, then that's your cue to just give up.

Alexi

im really going to have to agree with Alexi here, your first priority here is to call her, a few things can happen however.

a) everything goes well, she accepts and you're on your way - just remember that you two arent together yet and this is only your first date... so too much affection might scare her a little bit.

b) at the last second she could pull the "oh im already with someone i thought you knew" well, this could be because she suddenly feels bad or maybe because she was just playing a game with you the whole time, the way you make it seem though it doesnt seem she was playing games, but hey you never know.

c) you could get the "yeah but just as friends" -- personally i've received this before with a girl that had a boyfriend and it was overly discouraging. not only did i want to tell her to "f it, i dont wanna anymore" but i wasnt even really looking forward to our date. luckily i did go with her however, today shes my girlfriend. so take this as a yes and go with it, if she truly isnt happy with her current man, well guess who'll be next in line -- You.

d) she says no, well in this case yeah you have to just give up, but at least you gave it your best there was nothing more you could have done than to call her.

hope it helps
    -simple

OK our mutual friend came back and told me that she says shes not sure about the guy shes dating, and that she doesn’t know about me, but that I am really cool. So that’s not a no, but its also not a yes. What do you think I should do?

Talk to her yourself. Make sure you leave her current boyfriend out of anything you say though.

Well I went to her work, and I got in line to have my stuff checked out. Well I got in line, she didnt acknowledge my presence at first, but it seemed that she did that on purpose, because as I was waited she didnt look at me at all, yet I noticed her face kept getting redder and redder...:p. Well another cashier comes up and says "I can get you over here" So I'm like ok, and the girl looks up and smiles and waves and I wave as I walk to the other register. So I get done there, grab my bag and look over and shes already looking at me and she smiles and waves again. Well then my sister, who was getting checked out the next register over tells me that the girl kept looking at me the whole time I was getting checked out. It sucked I couldnt talk to her because she was helping other customers. But now I feel calling her would be cool.

OK our mutual friend came back and told me that she says shes not sure about the guy shes dating, and that she doesn’t know about me, but that I am really cool. So that’s not a no, but its also not a yes. What do you think I should do?
    Well, as someone once told me (and I agree) about dating, "Never put all your eggs into one basket." Yes, this girl might be interested in you. And yes you're interested in her, but don't block yourself from society or the dating world in the 'hopes' that one day something will develop.

So she's a possibility. But realize that she's still not the ONLY choice. If you see another girl you would like to ask out and get to know, don't let this one girl's existence stop you. You might have accidentally passed up a great relationship for something that might not even BE a relationship.

Good Luck.

Alexi

I would give her a call if I were you. Or if your really bold. Go to the store she works in (Im guessing its a grocer) and buy 1 rose. Get in her line and pay for it. Then turn around give it to her and ask her to the movies.

No offense but don't do that. You COULD embarrass her. I've done similar moves and had it backfire. Go back to the store. Get in that line and talk to her. Ask her if she's busy after work. Ask her if you can call her if not. Make your prescence known to her. Ans stop going through a friend or a friend of a friend.
    Me

Communication man... i can't stress that enough....talking is key...without it your screwed...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT