+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: cleavage

have you lived in the middle east before OV?? who said anything about a gun?? problem with you whites is that you are too soft and too leniant, if you dont **** up then there wont be any problems, you cross the line and you will be punished, seems fair to me

P.S: about guns, i read somewhere, that the easiest place to get guns is in Africa (i think it was riwanda) followed closely by the greatest country in the world....america hahaha

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV must be kidding - he would love the middle east... all those virgin girls, and guess what, OV? Over there, people who think like you are in the majority.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    have you lived in the middle east before OV?? who said anything about a gun?? problem with you whites is that you are too soft and too leniant, if you don't **** up then there wont be any problems, you cross the line and you will be punished, seems fair to me

P.S: about guns, i read somewhere, that the easiest place to get guns is in Africa (i think it was riwanda) followed closely by the greatest country in the world....America hahaha
    It is not how easy you can get the gun, it is how easily you are ready to pull it out. A women got burned alive for reading a paper over there...yep...sounds like proper punishment for that. Your logic is flawed on the punishment thing because what they find wrong and punishable is silly to me...women should be able to wear anything they want, if your god doesn't agree with that then let your god judge her...don't ****ing shoot her in the middle of the street...of course not all places are like this in the middle east but considering you said middle east in general then I am accounting the worst place possible within there. Enforcing your own morals against someones will is silly, now I understand things like punishing people for murder and such in order to keep a stable society but they punish the most silly things over there and everything is controlled by religion, so if I go there I probably would be dead the next day since I have no problem saying **** religion right in public...also people should have no problem hearing it...none of their business what my opinion is.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    OV must be kidding - he would love the middle east... all those virgin girls, and guess what, OV? Over there, people who think like you are in the majority.
    Wrong thread, the bash thread is lower. I don't think like those people and they don't think like me you silly goose.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 14-06-07 at 02:08 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post

Wrong thread, the bash thread is lower. I don't think like those people.
    About virginity, yes you do. Anyway, it wasn't meant as a bash. I like the middle east (except for the fundamentalism, which I also dislike here). The people are lovely.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It is not how easy you can get the gun, it is how easily you are ready to pull it out. A women got burned alive for reading a paper over there...yep...sounds like proper punishment for that. Your logic is flawed on the punishment thing because what they find wrong and punishable is silly to me...women should be able to wear anything they want, if your god doesn't agree with that then let your god judge her...don't ****ing shoot her in the middle of the street...of course not all places are like this in the middle east but considering you said middle east in general then I am accounting the worst place possible within there. Enforcing your own morals against someones will is silly, now I understand things like punishing people for murder and such in order to keep a stable society but they punish the most silly things over there and everything is controlled by religion, so if I go there I probably would be dead the next day since I have no problem saying **** religion right in public...also people should have no problem hearing it...none of their business what my opinion is.

Wrong thread, the bash thread is lower. I don't think like those people and they don't think like me you silly goose.
    I am not talking about extreme religious fundamentalism, you know Hitler was a Christian and thought it was in god's will to put the jews in an oven, so that argument can go both ways, of course there are going to be poeple who misuse Islam, but then there are others who misuse Christianity as well

and you're gun argument is flawed, you telling me that a gun in a 12 year old hand is not dangerous, heck he will probably accidently shoot himself by accident, look at the school massacres that happen on a regular basis in the states, i have not heard of one school massacre in the middle east, having killing machines easily available is a sign of a violent and seriously flawed society

say what you want to say about women's clothing, but to your surprise alot of women over there dont WANT to walk around in mini skirts and tops that leave nothing to the imagination, you know why?? because they have enough self respect to not value themselves on looks alone, they are not vain enough to think that the only way a man would deisre them if they show off their flesh

and about punishment, dont be a ****ing pussy - if you do the crime you better be ready to do the time, i come from a christian family but i think the term "turn the other cheek" is abused and doesnt teach people discipline and respect, they believe in an "eye for an eye" - which makes sense to me, if you make your living as a thief you deserve to get your hands chopped off - i gaurantee he/she wont steal again, you attack someone for no reason, you deserve a whipping

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    P.S: about guns, i read somewhere, that the easiest place to get guns is in Africa (i think it was riwanda) followed closely by the greatest country in the world....america hahaha
    After shit hit the fan in Mogadishu in the early 90s it became a great place for arms dealers.

Lots of arms are still being exported from the Balkans.

In the US, it's very easy to acquire a gun legally or illegally. 18 for a rifle, 21 for a handgun with a pistol permit. NFA weapons (automatics, silencers, etc) require registration with the ATF and are illegal in some states. It takes a lot of time, paperwork, and stamp-taxes to get hold of one.

Or for about one-fifth the price, you can get the same exact thing illegally.

I don't see how a post on cleavage has gotten this far off topic.

I find cleavage to an extent ok, and to an extent not. If some girl is blatently trying to flaunt it, she shouldn't get mad at any one for looking. Be the person an older man, a teen, or even a girl who just likes her shirt.

I find it ironic though that most of the girls that wear shirts and try to flaunt it, are the ones with very low self esteem, and just looking for some kind of affirmative attention.

Quote Originally Posted by the crazy guy View Post
    Be the person an older man, a teen, or even a girl who just likes her shirt.
    I would like to add that when I look at girls, it's often not due to fashion.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I'm probably taking this the wrong way. Are you bisexual?

i usually dont look at girls due to fashion. I dont want to say i'm CHECKING them out. because i'm not gay or bi. But...i do an up and down assessment and i like judging girls. Whether they're pretty, ugly, slutty, cute. I judge in my head. that's why I, PERSONALLY, stare at girls. Cleavage or no cleavage.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    So sorry Tiay, I didn't mean to exclude anyone of that persuasion. It was merely examples. More power to you, and no I won't ask to watch.

I am not talking about extreme religious fundamentalism, you know Hitler was a Christian and thought it was in god's will to put the jews in an oven, so that argument can go both ways, of course there are going to be poeple who misuse Islam, but then there are others who misuse Christianity as well

and you're gun argument is flawed, you telling me that a gun in a 12 year old hand is not dangerous, heck he will probably accidently shoot himself by accident, look at the school massacres that happen on a regular basis in the states, i have not heard of one school massacre in the middle east, having killing machines easily available is a sign of a violent and seriously flawed society

say what you want to say about women's clothing, but to your surprise alot of women over there dont WANT to walk around in mini skirts and tops that leave nothing to the imagination, you know why?? because they have enough self respect to not value themselves on looks alone, they are not vain enough to think that the only way a man would deisre them if they show off their flesh

and about punishment, dont be a ****ing pussy - if you do the crime you better be ready to do the time, i come from a christian family but i think the term "turn the other cheek" is abused and doesnt teach people discipline and respect, they believe in an "eye for an eye" - which makes sense to me, if you make your living as a thief you deserve to get your hands chopped off - i gaurantee he/she wont steal again, you attack someone for no reason, you deserve a whipping
    You would chop someones arms off for stealing? What about stealing a piece of bread because they are hungry? You completely missed my point on the argument....oh and I am glad that some of those women like to wear more covering clothing, nice for them...but what about those who don't want too? don't they get the choice to do so also? I am not arguing against their believes I am arguing for the believes that can not be expressed...it should be as they say a free country...I should be able to walk around with Jello all over my body if I feel like it....what do you care?

You would chop someones arms off for stealing? What about stealing a piece of bread because they are hungry? You completely missed my point on the argument....oh and I am glad that some of those women like to wear more covering clothing, nice for them...but what about those who don't want too? don't they get the choice to do so also? I am not arguing against their believes I am arguing for the believes that can not be expressed...it should be as they say a free country...I should be able to walk around with Jello all over my body if I feel like it....what do you care?
    hell yeah i would chop someone's hand off if they stole from me, the thing is no one over there lives in poverty, all natives get a regular "salary" regardless of whether you have a job or not and foreigners cannot get in the country unless you have a job lined up, so if you steal, its not because you are starving but more because you are a ****ing thief

there's nothing wrong with discipline - why the **** are you whites so scared of retribution - act right and there wont be no problems, walking around with jello all over you?? you that much of a ****ing retard?? you are right you wouldnt last 10 minutes over there

hell yeah i would chop someone's hand off if they stole from me, the thing is no one over there lives in poverty, all natives get a regular "salary" regardless of whether you have a job or not and foreigners cannot get in the country unless you have a job lined up, so if you steal, its not because you are starving but more because you are a ****ing thief

there's nothing wrong with discipline - why the **** are you whites so scared of retribution - act right and there wont be no problems, walking around with jello all over you?? you that much of a ****ing retard?? you are right you wouldnt last 10 minutes over there
    And what the hell is wrong with walking with Jello all over me? what? your god doesn't allow that? eh? eh? eh? Can you be more specific about which area of middle east you are talking about because it ranges from what you just said to throwing tires over women and burning them alive for reading a paper. I wouldn't want to accidentally forget my car GPS system and take a turn into the wrong neighborhood.

And what the hell is wrong with walking with Jello all over me? what? your god doesn't allow that? eh? eh? eh? Can you be more specific about which area of middle east you are talking about because it ranges from what you just said to throwing tires over women and burning them alive for reading a paper. I wouldn't want to accidentally forget my car GPS system and take a turn into the wrong neighborhood.
    who said anything about a god?? what is your problem with religion anyway, your priest raped you as a child or something?? walking around covered in jello isnt against any religion (i think) but it is a sing of retardation and chances are you would get a bashing

i am talking about Kuwait and Saudi Arabia

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast