+ Follow This Topic

Thread: questions

questions

hey all,
    i am a newbie here but the problem i am isn't new at all.
    I need to know a few questions and views from women:
    1)I am 21, straight male, blonde hair blue eyes living in the UK and i seem to have a little bit of a problem.
    Well to be blunt, first of all, I have trouble attracting |(gaining attention) to myself when i am out.
    I am a shy guy and i have always been single due to having trouble gaining attention.
    Due to my shyness i find it very hard to look at the opposite sex in the eyes because i get very nervous.
    Whenever i go out i try and dress up (being a male that means clean jeans, shirt, etc) and put some spray on to make myself smell nice. However no luck my two best friends get all the attention.
    I am a quiet guy but i do have my moments but i find talking to women or ttracting them very difficult plus i don't know the signs.
    Need help. I don't want to be lonely anymore
    2) Whats the best way to attract from just verballess actions?
    3) Is it normal not to have the looks from women at all because i never have had them?
    I am sorry if i come across a bit shallow and ignorant but i am very slow on these things.
    x
    ps. i am very caring i try to make people laugh and i am NOT looking for sex but a serious relationship

Stop being shy, girls like a confident, masculine man. Work on your appereance, join a gym, eat properly, get a new haircut, etc,.

Be confident, make eye contact, be strong, be dominant. Just go out there and approach women, don't fear being rejected, there's many women other there. Practice makes perfect.

You might be a good candidate for internet dating if you have trouble even looking people in the eye.

What do you do for a living? Do you interact with women regularly? We're not so scary, you know.

The best way to attract a woman without verbalizing is, unfortunately for you, eye contact.

Oh, and another thing. "Spray". I've never heard of a woman who was actually disgusted because a man was not wearing cologne, but I've known several, myself being one, who cannot tolerate the stuff.

IMO, perfume is for girls. Stop doing that.

If you're brave enough to post a pic, I will give you a gentle but truthful assessment of your attractiveness. (and no, I'm not on the make. I have a boyfriend and I am waaaaay too old for you.)
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell your friends how you feel and ask them to help. They might be able to subtly direct girls your way once in a while or get them to talk to you a little more. They will understand your situation better than anyone on this forum and should be happy to try and help you.

i guess you should just be yourself. Maybe you should join a club or activity that best reflects your personality / interest. Who knows who you will meet there! I guess it will be easier for you to start a conversation with a girl that shares the same interest as you. Some girls are attracted to men with passion (I'm one of them) because in a way, it shows your bravery to be yourself. I think it's cute when a guy seems shy. There's nothing wrong with it! Who knows your shyness makes other girls think you're not attracted to them?