+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: virgins

LostNotFound Guest

virgins

so we was extra horny today and it was pouring and thundering with rain (in june) and we're standing under a bus shelter. it was all quite sweet. anyway virgins.

we are both virgins. we had our 1st kiss with eachother and thats as far as we've gone. but you get loads of girls saying thier virgins but they've had/done/given oral/anal sex.

i don't think that's right. (in the sense of being a virgin.)hmm whats your thougths?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most people consider conventional sex as the only means to "de-virginize".

Can't get pregnant from either of those.

I'm down with that.

i've never heard of someone having anal sex before they had actual sex. that's kind of silly.

but oral sex is foreplay. So you can pretty much still claim you're a virgin if you've taken part in that.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    I wish that I never made the stupid decision of losing my virginity so young and immaturely.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    i've never heard of someone having anal sex before they had actual sex. that's kind of silly.
    I have read studies about religious kids doing this because they have promised to be virgins until they are married. I think participating in oral/anal sex is a loophole that defeats the purpose of the virginity pledge (which I consider a silly thing to begin with), and I consider anal/oral sex to be sex.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I, too think that if your genitals are involved, it's sex. End of story.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I have read studies about religious kids doing this because they have promised to be virgins until they are married. I think participating in oral/anal sex is a loophole that defeats the purpose of the virginity pledge (which I consider a silly thing to begin with), and I consider anal/oral sex to be sex.
    Haha yeah, "loopholes" like that are pretty goofy if you ask me. I don't like it when people try getting technical on something that isn't technical.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Haha yeah, "loopholes" like that are pretty goofy if you ask me. I don't like it when people try getting technical on something that isn't technical.

Heh heh. It's a poophole, not a loophole.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Baddum-ching
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Baddum-ching
    That's Badonkadonk's sister- the one with the "good personality".
    Spammer Spanker

Virgins & First Times

My wife & I were both 23 when we exchanged virginities (she took mine and I got hers in return) on our wedding night. You should take a few minutes to read about it in "[URL="http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?p=34897#post34897"]Wedding Night Virgins[/URL]". Physiologically it was some of the worst sex we ever had. Emotionally it was an extremely intense and fulfilling experience. The story is true; perhaps it reminds you of somebody close to you.

It was very important to her not to have sex before marriage. It was a little less important to me, but I loved her and respected her wishes. So during our engagement we did just about "everything but" intercourse. (No anal sex!) She thinks we went too far; I don't think so. By the time we actually had penetrative sex we were getting familiar with each others' bodies and responses. She had her very first orgasm with her thighs around my ears - that was almost as significant for me as our first sex itself.

I think the time we spent necking, caressing, heavy petting, doing oral sex, etc in the end made us better sex partners. Being able to satisfy each other without intercourse was something that helped us "wait" - though some obviously think we really didn't "wait" after all.

Most people's first times aren't very good physically. Some expect that and look for a partner they're merely comfortable with, to learn from. I expected to stay with somebody for a lifetime so the bungled first time wasn't all that significant in the long run. I was surprised to see a poll a few years ago that said most folks only stayed for a month or less with the person who took their virginity. And quite a few - both guys and gals - admitted the first partner wasn't much more than a one-night stand just to get the discomfort and embarrassment over with.

When you two are ready, the physical part may be better if it's not overly planned. My wife and I talked about postponing it, but I think we both KNEW there was going to be sex on our wedding night. That didn't help us relax. A glass of wine or beer might have helped, but her family is committed anti-alcohol, and two servings probably would have been a hindrance rather than a help.

On the other hand, the planned event DID give us two elements I think are rather important for a first time. We had plenty of time together - it really might be all over in 15 minutes, but you're much wiser to allow for several hours; a whole day or overnight is better still. And we had a comfortable, private place to ourselves, with bathroom facilities.

If your guy is like 95% of virgin guys he's going to finish WAY too fast for you. You may find his eagerness and embarrassment rather exciting, but are more likely to feel shortchanged. If he's like 4% of virgin guys he'll actually have trouble getting hard, or staying hard. This can REALLY hurt him if you handle it wrong. If he's like 1% of virgin guys his partner will help him to a climax early in the foreplay (and he won't fight it, because he knows it's for the best). While he takes 20 or 30 minutes to recharge, he'll be able to do an excellent job of getting her ready. When she has also had an orgasm she'll be as relaxed, open, lubricated, and ready to receive him as she'll ever be. And he'll be more thoughtful, rational, and last longer than if it was his first climax.

She won't be too embarrassed to climb on top of him and envelope his man-parts with her woman parts. That's right - he will NOT "stick it in"; she will "surround him". She will guide him, since she can feel the opening and the angle that's necessary. He doesn't have a clue!

It might slide in with absolutely no discomfort. Or she might hurt a little as he opens her sheath. It IS a muscle, after all, and has never been stretched like that. In a few cases she will feel him against the obstruction. She might hold him tightly, he'll thrust upward, she'll flinch and whimper a bit and it will be done. Both of you may cry a little.

When it is over, it is NOT really over. At that moment both of you may be more emotionally naked and vulnerable than any other time in your lives. I hope you have learned to be sensitive to each other. Most women like to be held during afterglow and many men need to be taught to do this, but first times can be different.

Either one of you may be ecstatic. Or confused. Or proud. Or ashamed. Or need to be held. Or don't want to be touched. Or talk incessantly. Or need to be left alone. You might feel "WOW!!". Or, "What's the big deal?". You are likely to feel different about yourself, and your partner - not necessarily in a bad way!

There may be some blood - towels are easily washed. A considerate guy might clean her up a bit after the first round but a girl who is compelled to jump up and run to the wash basin while he is still twitching may not be endearing herself to him. After all, that "sticky stuff" wasn't harming anything when it was inside your bodies, so letting it sit on your skin for a few minutes until you have both come down shouldn't hurt.

One final word. STD's are a REAL PROBLEM and you need to take measures to avoid them. Pregnancy is also a REAL PROBLEM that you need to address. "Condoms" is not the only answer, not necessarily the best answer, and perhaps not even a good answer to either problem. I know you're not 16 years old, but young people trust them more than they deserve. They tend to use them improperly and don't know it until it's too late. This is especially true for two virgins. Investigate the options and know the risks you are taking.

Dale

p.s. - 20-somethings are often not sophisticated enough to discuss things like this. Sometimes they will make sure that their partner sees a post like this, perhaps with some sections emphasized or underlined.

i dont believe in waiting until your married to have sex

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Was all that necessary deltom, jeez. I agree with the poster.

I WANT MY VIRGIN DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I WANT MY VIRGIN DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ask and the door will be opened up to you...

la la la la la la laaaaa laaa *gay christian melody*

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    ask and the door will be opened up to you...

la la la la la la laaaaa laaa *gay christian melody*

Oh shut up your face ! lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast