+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bad Deja Vu Continues.

Bad Deja Vu Continues.

Wow. Looks like she's really deeply disturbed individual. I mean it's been 10 days since we broke up... Yesterday she sends me sms with folloving content: "I'm really sorry for bothering you but i've just had this sudden urge to see if you were ok i'm really sorry for everything....." So i replied: "I'm ok", then she sends me another message: "God bless you"... I mean she was blaiming everything on me... Said that I was source of her disadvantages and now this... wow. She stopped at that but i really don't wanna hear anything from her... How can she possibly be so two sided? I also heard she was hanging out with some guy she dated for a little bit last time we broke up and was saying that she going to miss him and wait for him (cuz he's going over seas)... Wow... Unbefuc***glievable... how I got in this shit... And I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who feel bad in this situation!
    Last edited by SONOIL; 22-06-07 at 12:52 AM.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Does the word "mental" mean anything to you?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It does.... but i thought it wouldn't be to this extent!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

I feel like I have front row seats to the Weird Girl Show. Don't forget to update often.
    Spammer Spanker

I feel like I have front row seats to the Weird Girl Show. Don't forget to update often.
    I trully hope it will not happen again... She had second chance and she blew it... but I will update if anything else comes up...
    Doc. Love

Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    I trully hope it will not happen again... She had second chance and she blew it... but I will update if anything else comes up...
    Okay, you know that old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"?

I think there should be another part: "Fool me three times, hand OV a shovel".
    Spammer Spanker

Okay, you know that old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"?

I think there should be another part: "Fool me three times, hand OV a shovel".
    There's also "three is a charm" saying...
    Doc. Love

Oh, My God, you are incorrigible. Lio, you know that's a classic definition of insanity, right? Somebody who performs the same actions over and over again, yet expects different results?
    Spammer Spanker

Oh, My God, you are incorrigible. Lio, you know that's a classic definition of insanity, right? Somebody who performs the same actions over and over again, yet expects different results?
    Are you referring to me or to her??
    Doc. Love

Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    Are you referring to me or to her??
    To you, you silly goat! If you give that girl a third chance to burn you, I have no doubt she will oblige you. They'll have to identify you by your dental records.

Seriously, Lio, unless you look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, you can find someone else. Someone with some measure of human decency, who won't shred you like coleslaw.
    Spammer Spanker

To you, you silly goat! If you give that girl a third chance to burn you, I have no doubt she will oblige you. They'll have to identify you by your dental records.
    I know, i know... I won't let that happen... It just pisses me off and amazes me how she can be so IMPUDENT...
    Doc. Love