+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

vashti: to be honest i think jewish people are more welcomed there than christians (i am catholic and got the beatings for it), i think there is nothing wrong with friendships crossing the ethnic lines, as you dont have to adapt to someone's else's ethics, morals and religion - the problem comes to relationships, marriage and such as one party will be forced to comprimise to suit the others needs and that cant be healthy

Blueberry: hahaha, too bad you are already taken eh??? i kind of agree with you on the dream thing, however there might just be a possibility that the dream had no meaning and it was just some random ****ing chemicals in the brain, but you are right, Miss hotty has to see think about whether or not she still likes her ex
    Last edited by zro; 24-06-07 at 12:47 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with you. I think there needs to be some common ground as a basis for a solid relationship.

And yeah, I've heard about the treatment of the Christians (in Lebanon in particular). I can't imagine living like that. What country are you from?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am Egyptian, but born and raised in Kuwait - a really small country, dont know if you have heard of it, it's shares the border with Iraq and Saudi Arabia

*cough* im christian in lebanon vashti and its not as bad as you think because i think lebanon has the highest christian percentage among all other arab countries and my boyfriend is muslim and its all good.
    Princess of the world...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Blueberry - My friends are probably a little older than you, and when they talk about Christians in Lebanon, they are referrig to the time of the civil war (mid 70s - late 80s, I think). I believe things have improved since then for the Christians, although how much, I don't know.

zro - of course I've heard of Kuwait! Do you miss it? Have you been back to Egypt? I would LOVE to go there some day. It was very sad for me to look across the Red Sea and see it there, knowing that I couldn't go.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah i miss Kuwait alot, its alot different than living here (australia), i havent been there since i was 14, i am nearly 23 now - were some hard times back in the early 90s (pretty sure you know about that) but everything after that was very good, the thing i remember most was the lack of poverty - everyone there was taken care on some degreem it saddens me when i look here in australia and see poverty everywhere and to add insult to injury teh governemnt over there ( at the time i left) did not charge ANY taxes - really makes me wonder what the politicians are spending the money on

I have been to Egypt a couple of times, went and seen the pyramids and all that shit, to be honest i didnt really like it that much, the poeple there are alot more greedy and dishonest, here's a tip if you ever go: dont buy anything at the price suggested, you can ALWAYS talk them down and be weary of the food, hygiene is a bit of a problem, but i have to hand it to them the pyramids are AMAZING, especially up close - just shows what humans are capable of when they put their mind into, if you ever go to Egypt you have to go see the pyramids

EDIT: oh yeah you have to ride camels, thats fun, they are slow but fun

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    but i have to hand it to them the pyramids are AMAZING, especially up close - just shows what humans are capable of when they put their mind into, if you ever go to Egypt you have to go see the pyramids

I've always wanted to visit Egypt and see the pyramids. I've seen the Aztec and Mayan pyramids before, but those ones don't have inside chambers or anything

Do they let tourists go inside the pyramids in Egypt?

to be honest i am not sure, we went in the middle of the night and there were some kind of ****ing special effects show, it was really cool, i remember standing ( i was only a kid back then) up at the bottom and looking up and just being amazed ( i rememeber the words wooow coming to mind), they are actually alot bigger than they look on TV

maybe if you go there in the day, they might have designated pyramids that you can go into, personally just seeing them upclose was more than enough

I had a dream where I fell into a cage and then it exploded into flowers...

yea, they mean shit.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    yeah i miss Kuwait alot, its alot different than living here (australia), i havent been there since i was 14, i am nearly 23 now - were some hard times back in the early 90s (pretty sure you know about that) but everything after that was very good, the thing i remember most was the lack of poverty - everyone there was taken care on some degreem it saddens me when i look here in australia and see poverty everywhere and to add insult to injury teh governemnt over there ( at the time i left) did not charge ANY taxes - really makes me wonder what the politicians are spending the money on

I have been to Egypt a couple of times, went and seen the pyramids and all that shit, to be honest i didnt really like it that much, the poeple there are alot more greedy and dishonest, here's a tip if you ever go: dont buy anything at the price suggested, you can ALWAYS talk them down and be weary of the food, hygiene is a bit of a problem, but i have to hand it to them the pyramids are AMAZING, especially up close - just shows what humans are capable of when they put their mind into, if you ever go to Egypt you have to go see the pyramids

I've ridden on camels before. It was fun! It's a lot less smooth than riding a horse, but I got used to it right away. My camel kept biting the one in front of it.

I'm not one for haggling with vendors... I am terrible at it. I'd rather pay a little too much and not be humiliated by looking like such a haggling novice.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm not one for haggling with vendors... I am terrible at it. I'd rather pay a little too much and not be humiliated by looking like such a haggling novice.
    That's too bad, haggling can be a lot of fun. I always have a good time asking vendors for ridiculously cheap prices just to piss them off when I go on vacation (like him stating the price at 400 pesos or something and me offering 40).

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    i'm mexican and i only date white guys.

have I crossed my line? should i only date mexican guys now?

GOD you're SOOO racist.

just kidding ):
    I thought you were half Mexicano?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I'm Mexican, but I don't really look Mexican either. I look white. As for girls, I like white girls the most.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Thanks everyone i have alot of thinking to do but one thing is i still love him even after what he did to me
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast