+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

Well i went to bed last night and I had a dream about sleeping with my EX

What do you guys think? dose it mean anything?
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've had dreams like those. Your probably self consciously thinking of him...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

anachronistic Guest
    i had a dream last night that i boinked a black chick. i'm not even attracted to black chicks; i like pure-white, snowflake women.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dreams don't mean anything. before i used to think they are a glimpse of the future, which would sometimes explain that deja vu feelings... but it's like my belief if god.. just another figment of the imagination.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You get all types of dreams- Some mean something, others don't. For instance, I had a dream a long time ago when I was a kid that I haven't forgotten because I thought it was so interesting. I was on Mars with Huey, Duey, and Louey (those 3 cartoon duck characters), and we were going to "sled" back to Earth. It didn't really mean anything.

Now, I have a recurring dream where there is someone outside my door and I keep fumbling trying to get a clip into my rifle but can't.

It means you'd like to **** him... again.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i had a dream last night that i boinked a black chick. i'm not even attracted to black chicks; i like pure-white, snowflake women.
    that's your subconscious telling you you like black chicks now. Gotta face it. No more white girls for you.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some kids at school used to jokingly call me "jungle fever" because they thought I secretly wanted to **** black chicks. In reality I have only ever considered white chicks for girlfriend relationships. I'm not a racist or anything, but birds of a feather stick together if ya know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    but birds of a feather stick together if ya know what i mean
    i'm mexican and i only date white guys.

have I crossed my line? should i only date mexican guys now?

GOD you're SOOO racist.

just kidding ):

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    i'm mexican and i only date white guys.
    You're Mexican? You didn't really look Mexican...

Now I need to change what I said earlier. I would only date white chicks with the exception of Steve2004

i kind of agree with doesntmatter, poeple should stick to their own (only in intimate ways, friendships are not included in this), there is just a compatability in matters such as ethics, morals and genetics - i am of Arab descent, and i would like to find another Arab girl, white girls never appealed to me (physicallt and especially personality wise) - even though i have lived the last 10 years in a western culture, apart from a few here and there, i have never really liked them

there are exceptions however, some foreigners who were born in a different country and grew up there, therefore meaning that they have adopted new morals, ethics and such

Miss hotty: well ask yourself, do you want to have sex with your ex?? if yes, then it is your thoughts surfacing in your dreams, if no then it is just some ****ed up chemicals in your brain and the dream means nothing
    Last edited by zro; 24-06-07 at 12:12 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am white, and I like middle eastern men. I have to say that when I was in Israel, I was flirted with quite a bit by the Arab men, and they were really beautiful. I think men in the middle east tend to be more traditionally masculine and confident, which I find appealing for some reason.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah but do you think you could adapt to that culture and that moral view in a long term relationship?? (even though Israel is a alot more westernised than others in the middle east)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a number of Arab friends that I love and respect, and whose cultures and morals I find fascinating and lovely, but I don't know that I could live in any but the most westernized countries since I was raised here in the US. Also, being that I am Jewish, I doubt very much that I would be welcomed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well zro youre in luck, Im lebanese :O and Vashti you are SO right about middle eastern men.

As for Miss Hotty, dreams are what your unconcious is trying to tell you which reflects your ID or your desires. So a psychologist would say that youre unconciously attracted to him but a part of you brain is forbidding you from acknowledging that desire.Think about whether or not you still have something for him.
    Princess of the world...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast