+ Follow This Topic

Thread: MY longing heart...

MY longing heart...

My heart aches to hold you in my arms.... to feel your heart beat along with mine. I want to feel your gentle breath on my skin, and to feel your lips touch against mine...

Everyday my mind can't stop thinking about you... your long brown hair.... your eyes to match... your cute button nose... it drives me mad....

I wish i could tell you how i love you... how my heart beats at your every word. I want to hold you in my arms, as we look up towards the night sky.

Your friends tell me you like me, and I'm #1 on your myspace... if thats really a goal to be proud of. They all point to yes... but you feel as you say no...

I can't feel any emotion from you. Sure your happy, and gleeful, but i can't feel your love towards me. Because of this, i can't open up, no matter how much i wish...

We'll make plans for the night, a special little time to have. But then you'll invite another guy, a few more girls friends along.

Do you fear the next step as much as i do? Are you nervous to take it? Or are you trying to prevent it without being mean?

If you really are just trying to prevent it with hurting me, then you have far from succeded.

It hurts to know i can't get close, with all of the others around.

I fear taking the next step as well. I fear I will try to push it farther, and fail and lose everything. I don't want to gamble your love...

What if i come out and you say no? everything will be destroyed...

I long to hold you in a moment of love... a moment where we can truley be connected...

I don't care about any of your health issues, as serious as they may be. I can look past them

and see straight into you. I want to help you, even if it meant giving a peice of myself to you.

Your beauty is overwelming, and you are more than i could ever ask for. I want us to be together, but i fear breaking us apart.

I need you to take the first step... to take the courage to show me your love... you disguise it so well im not even sure its there....

Once I see, I'll become all yours, your every wish at your command. I'll sweep you into my arms, and love you till time itself stops...

I just need to know you care....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, the longing of young love...

****in' sucks, don't it?

Sheesh. Another Nancy.

Griffin, unless she's a lesbian, she wants you to be the boy here and make a decisive move. If you asked her out on a real date, and called it a date, she probably wouldn't invite another person along.

You mentioned that everything would be destroyed if you tried and were rejected. Have you thought about what happens if you just let it ride forever? Does the phrase "rotting on the vine" mean anything to you? She could not be giving you much more encouragement. If you want her to stop treating you as just a friend, you have to stop acting like just a friend.

Put on your big boy pants and take her to dinner.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    i don't miss that.

no wonder young teens like that emo shit.

One day, emos will flood the world with their tears.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Put on your big boy pants and take her to dinner.
    ha, I like that one.