+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Make The First Move!

I do flirt but I'm not very permisquesc. I have only been with one woman in the past 7 months one time....I am looking for the one.... but I do go out every night and have a good time...meet alot of chicks but nothing I would take home to maa'

Love Is BS

did not know how to spell permisquedjsk
    Love Is BS

lol. i'm the queen of typos so i don't care! look i'm even too lazy to use capital letters.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

i own a site that has over 17,000 pages and i get e-mails about my typos all the time
    Love Is BS

Originally posted by squirrley
    Exactly. Ken is having a party in his mouth and everyone is coming!! (haha)

LMFAO!!! hahahahah Ken your not a tool man..

"Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Ken<--Tool
    Love Is BS

IMO:

All you said is "go for it," although thats obviously something most here need to do, its not the most monumental advice I've heard.

When it comes to kissing / making out with women, you need to be confident but observant. If I want to make out with a chick, I can almost always tell if she's interested, and its usually yes. Nevertheless, women are much better at observing and manipulating body language than men so there are times when us guys can't completely guess what the chick wants to do. For those times, there's a simple test that I call: The [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1515&forumid=6]Kino[/URL] Test

([URL=URL=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1515&forumid=6]What is Kino? - Click to Find Out.[/URL])

I usually flirt with the girl and I have physical contact with her. I'll put my arm around her, touch her on her upper arm, her hair, her face, her neck, pretty much anywhere and I can usually gauge her interest simply by how she responds to this. This is a foolproof way in my experience.

btw.

Originally posted by KenThePartyMan
    permisquesc
    P R O M I S C U O U S
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ken might be having a party in his mouth but i ain't comming. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

lmao!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

MVPlayer...It sounds good on paper but put it to work....I makeout with random chicks every night. No need for stalking a girl first...Just show her a good time...Dance, listen and compliment her...If she feels special she is going to plant one on you. I do agree with confidence...that is a must...but the purpose of this article was ment for the youth who have a BF/GF that they would like to kiss for the first time and not how to score every chick in the bar...

If you and I went out to a club...I would let you read body language all night, but as your doing that, I will take action and be getting neck from some hottie in the VIP room.

PS...Not trying to sell you out..Just trying to say that there are people who think about it and then there are people who do it.
    Love Is BS

*raises hand*

And about me....?

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

KenThePartyMan

• MVPlayer...It sounds good on paper but put it to work...

I do that a plenty...
    • I makeout with random chicks every night. No need for stalking a girl first...

Where do you get the "stalking part"?
    • Just show her a good time...Dance, listen and compliment her...If she feels special she is going to plant one on you.

And if she is special, everything you're doing is completely redundant to her. Women who are 8.5's and higher don't fall for the "make her feel special / compliment her " crap. It all depends on who you're shooting for.
    • I do agree with confidence...that is a must...but the purpose of this article was ment for the youth who have a BF/GF that they would like to kiss for the first time and not how to score every chick in the bar...

The "how many did I kiss this week" quotation threw me off. Point taken.
    • If you and I went out to a club...I would let you read body language all night, but as your doing that, I will take action and be getting neck from some hottie in the VIP room.

ROFL. I strongly doubt that.

Lets see, just this Friday I went out with my friends to my favorite club and I pulled 7 #s and got two make-out sessions. And I only go for chicks who are 8 or higher. To be fair, it was my birthday and I was sure to use that to my advantage but Friday's performance is not that out of sync with my other performances.
    • PS...Not trying to sell you out..Just trying to say that there are people who think about it and then there are people who do it.

You're not selling me anything. What worries me is how you say "there are people who think" and "there are people who do," I don't see where the conflict between these two is. I think and I do. You'd be surprised how versatile the human brain is...
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I don't know how to do special little bullets like MVP, but I love detailing responses, so here's my take on what MVP himself said . .

-I do that a plenty...
    Can't really respond to that. It's the internet so MVP could be a 13 year old lesbian siamese twin conjoined at the mouth for all I knew. And that would make his stories about macking it to a girl every night true. But let's leave that one alone . . .

-Where do you get the "stalking part"?
    I was confused on this too. I didn't see any references of stalking.

-And if she is special, everything you're doing is completely redundant to her. Women who are 8.5's and higher don't fall for the "make her feel special / compliment her " crap. It all depends on who you're shooting for.
    What he's saying here (in case some of you don't get it) is that most girls who are really hot, have all had the usual lines. They've all had a gentleman at some point buy them a drink, or compliment their eyes or hair, and after a while, it probably doesn't even phase them. You have to surprise them and make them realize that you're DIFFERENT than all the other guys who compliment them and offer to buy them drinks. Try something new so you stand out from that average guy that hits on them. MVP I'm sure has plenty of liens that girls don't hear, as for me, I tend to be the funny guy. So I'd say something more along the lines of, "I just want to tell you, you have a lovely purse. I have one similar to it myself." with a smirk on my face. So they know I'm joking, and it's fresh and witty.

-The "how many did I kiss this week" quotation threw me off. Point taken.
    yeah. point taken here too.

-Lets see, just this Friday I went out with my friends to my favorite club and I pulled 7 #s and got two make-out sessions. And I only go for chicks who are 8 or higher. To be fair, it was my birthday and I was sure to use that to my advantage but Friday's performance is not that out of sync with my other performances.

I'm different than both you. I could be a player, and kiss a lot of "hotties" if I wanted to, but I don't. I'm only interested in finding a girl for a nice, meaningful relationship. And I tend to take things a lot slower. Which is why I don't really date much. I first need to find a girl that I think is good enough for me to date. Then, I use my humor and confidence to get her to go out with me. So I'm coming from a different viewpoint. Kissing is great, but I don't kiss unless I want to get into a LTR with her.

-ou're not selling me anything. What worries me is how you say "there are people who think" and "there are people who do," I don't see where the conflict between these two is. I think and I do. You'd be surprised how versatile the human brain is...
    MVP, c'mon now. You know what he meant. There's no reason to be just plain mean. I agree with you Ken. People just ahve to get over that fear of rejection and cross that stupid gap that stops 'thinking' from developing into 'doing'.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 08-03-04 at 12:14 PM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha i just love to see people argue... raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

rofl

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast