+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friendly or more?

Friendly or more?

Hey i have a friend/crush that i've liked and been friends with for 2 years. all middle school. We just graduated middle school and we're going to different high schools. She has a bf and all so and so and she knows i like/d her. I feel sad that she's leaving and all. But now a lot of chaint txt msg's go around about graduation and friends forever stuff. I got bored so i sent one to every person going to different schools. She wrote back:
    "I don't feel like sending the chain, but you know what you mean to me."
    I kindof got over the possibility of being her bf, dince she already has one, and i was settled at just friends...sort of. But i dont get what that text message meant. friends? not friends? more? probably not but i'd like specifics. Oh and how should i reply? not on the same topic but to start a friendly conversation.

I think she meant just friends. But listen if she knows that u like/d her then if shes interested its her turn to make the move. So dont stress over it try just being her friend and not think of her as more, but if she gives you obvious signs then maybe bring the whole 'i like u' topic back. But for now stay friends.
    Princess of the world...

dude! Its a text message, alot of the time text messages dont mean much! However, they can mean more than what they say its difficult to determine which way it going. I agree with blueberry, the ball is in her court now its her turn, the worst thing you can do is tell her you like her, and its quite obvious you do, trying to hide by putting "like/d" makes it very obvious, you come in between her and her boyfriend she might not be too happy, and then things will just get bad so keep your head above the water, carry on with your life and dont let it get in the way! keep talking, if there is anything more to it, she will eventually tell you!

Sam

anachronistic Guest
    if you're going to a different high school, forget about it. try to find a girl at the same high school

It means she wants to stay friends, however from the sounds of it you two are pretty close. I've had a similar situation a couple yrs ago, she didn;t like me either but we were really good friends and still are today..

how should i approach her now? Thanks so far i have a better understanding.

there no guarantee in this situation there isnt a wrong or right way to go about it. the choices you got are say something with the risk of her never talking to you again, or she turns around and says she feels the same or she says lets just be friends. Or you can ignore it for the rest of your life, and spend it wondering "what if i had said something" if it were me i would say something, but id say it in a way that she understands that no matter what you still want to be friends? but you need to ask yourself that question and find the answer that right for you! either side you will do the right thing for you!