+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it hopeless now?

Is it hopeless now?

Well, me and my GF have been in stupid fights lately and I've been dumb and not talked to her sometimes, I didn't ignore her, just didn't talk. And it made us both feel like shit, so one day she thought we should break up but she wasn't very sure. I asked her if she wanted to and to answer with a firm no or a yes, but she was like "well... " and "can we still be friends".. so then I told her that I really want to stay together if she still wants to, and she said that she does. We are still together but after that I can't shake the feeling that she's so distant and we're not as close anymore, like we are just friends(although we do bf/gf stuff)... will this feeling go away and things go back to normal? I loved her very much before this.. Anyone been in a similar situation?

p.s. it happened about 3-5 days ago and we hung out once since(which ended up good)
    Last edited by Lynx3; 24-06-07 at 10:36 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    your girl seriously reminds me of my exgirlfriend.

break up with her and be done with it. you're both miserable, and do you really want to be her friend? the guy that she talks about her boyfriend and relationship problems?

just break up.

I think you midunderstood my threat.. She doesnt talk about guys? She would never cheat or anything...

But its my fault cause I always got mad at her for her not being able to hang when its not her fault because she has things that arent controllable. ... And I always made us both feel depressed over it, and she decided to break up, but I convinced her not to saying it will be ok and I wont get mad anymore or anything.. But after she wanted to break up I dont feel so close to her anymore, and I'm wondering if its possible that things will be as they were before she wanted to end it..

anachronistic Guest
    you still remind me of my exgirlfriend. i got mad at her for the same reason.

stop blaming yourself, and just break up with her. you're not going to be happy because she's too busy for you and shit. things are probably only going to get worse for you. trust me, don't be the dumbass that i was and stay with her for 3 years.

lilwing was saying that if you're going to be her "friend", then she is going to be telling you about her boyfriends and relationships, not that she's cheating on you now.

And what kind of love was that it died in 3-5 days because of some sort of weird argument?

You two don't sound right for each other, you don't even sound like you want her back anyway, so why bother?

no we've been together for 5 months...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meh View Post
    lilwing was saying that if you're going to be her "friend", then she is going to be telling you about her boyfriends and relationships, not that she's cheating on you now.

And what kind of love was that it died in 3-5 days because of some sort of weird argument?

You two don't sound right for each other, you don't even sound like you want her back anyway, so why bother?
    i don't think it was just a couple days. i think this whole relationship has probably been rocky for them. i had a total 3rd person deja vu of my last relationship when i read his original post.

seriously lynx, i think it's only going to be down the toilet from here.

okay..thanks ...... i guess i agree with you guys..

anachronistic Guest
    by the way, how old are you?

im seventeen

Well this is what happens every night with me and my bf i always say we should break up but i never mean it and weve been together for more than a year. When youre fighting with someone youre not exactly very fond of them at that moment so you say things just to hurt them it was probably just a threat to make you stop the fights and realise that if you keep ignoring her you might lose her. Its what I do too and now my bf is used to it and he knows its nothing serious, i hope thats the case with you guys.
    Princess of the world...

I am happy to hear that.. I am not sure whether I should end it because the reason she cannot see me often is not her fault really.

Maybe you are right, after that she told me that at first she seriously thought about it,but when it actually came to that, she got very sad as she was doing it and she didnt want to anymore.. we're really close... this is something I want to hold on to. She's not a bitch at all (i dont know how thats possible) and we never really fight except for that, but we would never yell or scream at each other
    and we werent really fighting that day, we were just both mad depressed ( i dont know, maybe she was a bit angry? im not sure)

She was and listen if you want to have a long and serious relationship you cant worry about each and every fight because fights happen and if youre in a bad mood you take it out on the closest person to you which is usually the bf/gf.So pretend it never happend and seriously start getting used to fights and dont worry about them the making up will bring u two closer
    Princess of the world...

I'd say give it 2-3 weeks, if you don't start to regain your previous form, just be friends and let her go..

it wasnt really a fight..when i imagine a fight i imagine screaming and yelling..there wasnt any of that lol .

i think you are right. i am going to give it time..its already kind of back on track...just need some more time to forget that and get on with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast