+ Follow This Topic

Thread: he/she had sex with someone else while

he/she had sex with someone else while

yall was broken up.
    EXAMPLE: yall been broken up for about 2 weeks to a month but you keep in contact and see each other every now and then and yall are on a break to get your head together.....and you found out the other one had sex with someone else .....could you go back to that person or just say its a lost cause.........................

We Were On A Break!!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gaddes is from Texas?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha if this other person is having sex with someone else, doesn't that already tell you how they feel for you??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you could go back to that person for any relationship. Maybe if you just wanted to have sex for fun once in a while, but nothing serious.

i think if u broke up with someone and u was seeing them kinda still it would hurt abit inside but the key thing with relationships is time will heal everything i dont think people cant take people back straight away but give it time to cool down and if its true love u will find each other again ( the key is time )

anachronistic Guest
    i would always have a piece of flesh ripping from my heart at her. there would always be a part of me that would want to scream "I HATE YOU" in her face.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha think of it this way.. you're sharing your sexual experiences with whomever your significant other cheater on with. mmm.... now that's some group loving.

raverboy

Nah. If they had sex with someone else, they were clearly not too interested in getting back together with me.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's just me, but if i've been with a girl and then she sleeps with another guy, i wouldn't wanna stick my dick back in her. just a mental issue i guess.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    yall was broken up.
    EXAMPLE: yall been broken up for about 2 weeks to a month but you keep in contact and see each other every now and then and yall are on a break to get your head together.....and you found out the other one had sex with someone else .....could you go back to that person or just say its a lost cause.........................
    No, it is over.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i would always have a piece of flesh ripping from my heart at her. there would always be a part of me that would want to scream "I HATE YOU" in her face.
    Well said cucumber boy.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Exactly what Illusional said he just show you how hes feeling he doesnt need you and obviously hes not even hurting. So i wouldnt do it if i were you
    Princess of the world...

Lost cause. No matter what hte other person says about how much they care about you to try and get back together, don't believe it. They've demonstrated that they don't really care, and to see them again and to devote your energy and emotions to them would be a huge mistake.