+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend Doesn't buy me gifts

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    If the $x one will do the same thing as a $xxx one why should I spend the extra money then?
    They won't do the same thing, and don't worry, you don't *have* to buy a thing. Some people actually find a great deal of pleasure in gift-giving, though, especially when they are in love.

Others love their money more than other people.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    They won't do the same thing, and don't worry, you don't *have* to buy a thing. Some people actually find a great deal of pleasure in gift-giving, though, especially when they are in love.

Others love their money more than other people.
    For me I rather have someone appreciate that I gave them a gift and I thought of them over them wondering how much I spent on the gift. I like to give people I love gifts, but like compliments I don't like to do a lot.

That is quite an age gap there. The only reason women date older guys is because they have more money. I'm out.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 27-06-07 at 07:06 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i spend a lot of money on my bf. i'm always buying that boy stuff. i don't mind it i like to do it. it would be a lot harder to do it if he expected it all the time and i figure he feels the same way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes unless you come to terms with the fact that you're dating a whore and she expects to be renumerated for her services. I am sure that even the most tight fisted customer does not resent forking over his payment to a prostitute at the end of their session. And so it must become with Dollface.

instead of him taking me out for drinks, I'd rather he spend the $15 on some flowers.

is that such a f*cken crime?????

he makes me feel that way!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by dollface82 View Post
    instead of him taking me out for drinks, I'd rather he spend the $15 on some flowers.

is that such a f*cken crime?????

he makes me feel that way!
    No, not a crime...but HE doesn't know that..he thinks that what he is doing you prefer..so this is why communication is so important in a relationship.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you'd rather have a different sort of guy, why don't you just go get one? There are plenty of guys out there that won't mind buying you flowers and don't care to go out drinking. Why are you spending such a great amount of energy and worry on a go-nowhere relationship? You are approaching the peak of your beauty; don't waste it on someone who isn't interested in the kind of lifestyle you want.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    communication is the key. if you're not happy going out and drinking, then tell him that. he can't read your mind... unless you give him the finger or something.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If you'd rather have a different sort of guy, why don't you just go get one? There are plenty of guys out there that won't mind buying you flowers and don't care to go out drinking. Why are you spending such a great amount of energy and worry on a go-nowhere relationship? You are approaching the peak of your beauty; don't waste it on someone who isn't interested in the kind of lifestyle you want.
    It maybe unfair for the man though since he might want to buy her flower but thinks he may come out looking weak or he maybe thinking that she doesn't like that sort of thing. How about letting him know before breaking it off?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    communication is the key. if you're not happy going out and drinking, then tell him that. he can't read your mind... unless you give him the finger or something.
    Pretty much sums up the answer to most of these types of questions.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what's funny? Women are forever going on about how men can't communicate. And yet when they want something they never come right out and say it. They sulk and get bitchy. If the guy asks what's wrong the girl says something stupid like, "If you don't know, I'm not telling you!" And then they go and screw some other dude and leave. WTF!?

Personally, Dollface, I think you should leave. You're seeing a guy who is happy to spend an incredible amount of time and money on you. Far more than the average guy would. Clearly you don't appreciate it. So let him find a woman who would be happy to be showered with all that attention.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You know what's funny? Women are forever going on about how men can't communicate. And yet when they want something they never come right out and say it. They sulk and get bitchy. If the guy asks what's wrong the girl says something stupid like, "If you don't know, I'm not telling you!" And then they go and screw some other dude and leave. WTF!?

that's what happens when you date little girls gerbil.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    that's what happens when you date little girls gerbil.
    Yes - this is the price you guys pay for wanting to date younger women. I keep telling you guys again and again to date older women who aren't afraid of asking for what we want.

i made mikey buy me flowers once. i was sick and he was in new york. i told him to deliver me some flowers and make me happy or i'd go over and kick his ass.

later on i had TWO dozen roses in my house lol.

that's RIGHT!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast