+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend wants to start going out clubbing

Boyfriend wants to start going out clubbing

If your 30+ year old boyfriend all of a sudden showed an interest in wanting to go out clubbing on weekends, is there reason to be concerned?

He doesn't mind if the GF tags along, but is that an indicator that his interest is starting to wane and he's on the lookout for someone else?

anachronistic Guest
    what the ****? you have a lot of concerns. perhaps it's best that you end your relationship with that guy because you can't seem to trust him.

do you really think that he'd waste that money taking you out on expensive dates 3+ times a week and then want to go to the club and find another girl? no. jesus.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wassup with all this negative bullshit?? alright, so look at things this way... from an optimistic POV.

so you say that he wants to go clubbing now, and that maybe his interesting is fading. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO take that as a good sign. he's looking for something to interest himself being you two are becoming repetative. so you dance and provocative to put some spark back into his life. instead of looking down upon this, take this as an opportunity that he's telling you he desires you. he wants you to take control, but instead you keep complaining about the little things that you don't have. remember what you ALREADY have and be satisfied.. if not, he might just find someone else who will be satisfied with his generosity.

on the other hand, i might be wrong.. instead of taking you out to dinner and spending a lot of fortune on you, i'll buy you flowers and all the little things if you'll be my gf... haha doesn't sound to appealing huh? the grass is always greener on the other side.. remember that.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Going out clubbing sounds like normal-ish behavior for an unmarried man in that age range. However, if clubbing every weekend isn't your style, admit it and find a new boyfriend.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Look, he's freaking out because he just realized he's not in his 20's any more (yes, I know it's been three years, but hey, guys can be slow sometimes).

He wants to recapture his lost youth. Help him out. Go out clubbing with him. Have sex in the back of the car. Stay up all night.

The reason guys in their 30's date women as young as you are is not for companionship and a meeting of the minds. It's for sex and an ego boost. I suggest you come to terms with this.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ego boost.. thats' right on the money. younger girls lack the maturity that comes with age, but i'll admit, some of them really know what they want in life, they just dunno how to go about it.

raverboy

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmmm, I've only been to "clubs" while on vacation before, and wasn't particularly fond of them. I've said it before and I'll say it again, nightclubs are generally pretty douchy places. People there seem so ****ing judgmental I can't stand it, nightclubs are supposed to be for fun and all I want to do is beat to death half the ****ers in those places (then again I've only been to clubs like twice).

Why does he want to go to a nightclub anyways? Don't people usually go there to either pick up girls or get high or be assholes? Is this that religious dude still?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i'm not quite 30 yet, but as far as i know, guys go to clubs to check out girls.. hook up if possible, but for the most part... get really drunk and have a good time. most men would love to go home with a girl and have a one night stand, but considering that this guy has a gf already, AND he's bringing her along, maybe he's looking for a change in activities.

raverboy

Illusional, do you live in Honolulu? I used to go out clubbing a lot when I lived there. I was even a Peachy's Puffs girl.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes i live in honolulu, remember you were the waitress on the cruise ship. but sorry, i have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to a peachy puff girl...?? is that a restaurant or something??

raverboy

No, there was this girl named Peachy from Kalihi- she had concessions girls working in a bunch of the clubs. We'd walk around with this big box full of cigarettes and candy and stuff, selling them to everybody. Wore ridiculous outfits (i.e. tutu, boustier, fishnets, etc.) Crazy job.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My cousin used to work as a bouncer at a nightclub in Buffalo called Utopia, if there are any Buffalonians out there...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    No, there was this girl named Peachy from Kalihi- she had concessions girls working in a bunch of the clubs. We'd walk around with this big box full of cigarettes and candy and stuff, selling them to everybody. Wore ridiculous outfits (i.e. tutu, boustier, fishnets, etc.) Crazy job.
    Haha, have any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Haha, have any pictures?
    Somewhere in some cardboard box labelled "My Checkered Past".
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post

Why does he want to go to a nightclub anyways? Don't people usually go there to either pick up girls or get high or be assholes? Is this that religious dude still?
    yeah thats him. Just to get out I suppose.

I don't really mind (I used to be quite the party girl myself) - but just hope that it isn't a negative from his side!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast