+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls Whats with the attitude

Girls Whats with the attitude

Heres the question: what the hell is up with a girls attitude? Always getting so upset and easily annoyed...

Heres the scenario

Good nights and bad nights -- no matter what i do sometimes she gets all cranky, this turns into her being mad at me, then this turns into her getting upset and sometimes crying because maybe i say something she doesnt like. No girls i am not going off on her, no yelling or screaming, no swearing or cursing... that all comes after we get off the phone... ... but whats the deal why is there this bitterness i guess to the point where shes crying... this is what scares me about her breaking up with me - i dont want her to but if she isnt happy and shes crying then im proably not the right guy for her, right? I dont know - Help.
    -simple

Re: Girls Whats with the attitude

Originally posted by simple
    Heres the question: what the hell is up with a girls attitude? Always getting so upset and easily annoyed...

Think its the women you date. I dont run hot and cold like that. BUT .. if you dig this girl and thats what she is about well.. I guess you deal and talk to her or let her go.

Women can def be a pain in the ass.. no doubt about it.. but usually if I girl runs hot and cold like that.. there is a deeper issue.... am I right ladies?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

1) She clearly doesn't want to be with you. Let her go.
    2) Read 1.

WHOA WHOA WHOAAA::

Ice queen are you serious? thats what you think? Theres no way to fix this situation? No underlying problem i should try and dig up?

wow i dont know what to think thats some interesting news... it hurts just to read it... god knows whats going to happen once she tells me that...

wow.
    -simple

simple you need to figure out what her deal is first. You obviously care about her. But do you care enough to get to the issue at hand? Maybe theres something else going on you dont know about in her life. Go talk to her. If every relationship we got into and the other person did something for the first time and we just LEFT, what the hell is that saying? Just cause she's crying might NOT have anything to do with you. We tend to take things out on the people we care about cause youre there...

GO TALK TO HER
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Ice queen are you serious? thats what you think? Theres no way to fix this situation? No underlying problem i should try and dig up?
    No, I was just kidding. Ever tried asking her what's wrong? What did she say.

I talked to her and this is what i got ::

She said pretty much it isnt me, shes had alot of stress, between making car and cell phone payments to school to her parents being on her case about stuff. Today i sat at her house and her mom was very very rude to her (nothing new) but as soon as her mom left, she broke out in tears, thank god i was there i felt so bad. I tried to get her to understand the reasons her mom is being that way with her, no i dont think its right but theres alot on her plate too. We watched TV, played a game and cuddeled. I told her something that i hope fixed the situation... Call me whipped or a softie, but i needed to get it out there ::

"You tell me sometimes that you think i keep things from you and when you say that, i get defensive and say theres no way. sometimes i think i need to just come out and say things because yeah sometimes i do keep things from you... Babe - you're my first love. Yeah i've been in other relationships and all but you're the first girl thats made me ever feel this way and call me weird but yeah im 18yrs old and you're my first love. Its hard for me, theres things that are new to me because i've never had this feeling before. I need time to learn and understand things; ecspecially you hun... No matter what you know im here for you. Whether your parents or school, whether its anything else. Im helping you study for your SATs and when you need me to do anything for you, im always there. God forbid you break up with me BUT, even if it was the case - i'd be here to listen to why and the fact that you want me to leave. Maybe it not be what i want, but no matter what im here to listen and give my input. Anything you need at all - let me know" ...

She told me it wasnt me, i told her that sometimes she makes it feel like it is and she said she was sorry and she would try harder to not let it be that way.

Guys -- Im still confused. I dont know whether im coming or going but after today it feels like im right where i want to be. She told me she loved me and we've never kissed like that before. She cried on my shoulder and ive never felt so close to her in my life. I smiled so much while i was there...

I love her, i dont wanna lose her.
    Thanks for the help

-simple

see you did the right thing, talking to her totally allowed her to open up to you. Its a start of something just dont stop communciating. She understands where you stand now, and is going to make the effort. Good for you!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

its the same with me and my boyfriend and i can tell you right now when she says it isnt you, id beleive her. there are some things that girls just cant get past like the past or insecurity or stress like she said, if my boyfriend says the slightest thing to me sometimes i get really upset and cry, for what seems to me and him like a stupid reason, but its probably something else stressing her out. you did a good thing talking to her about it, because when my man finally did that with me i felt a ton better and things got alot more worked out, rather than me crying and him wondering why. good luck