+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: unibrow damnit

anachronistic Guest
    LOLOLOLZ!!!!1111:

"waxing your balls puts hair on your chest."

*GASP*

i have a bit of a monobrow, here's an idea, why not show an ounce of self confidence and forget about it?? i mean if someone does not like you because of a bit of hair between your eyebrows, chances are they are shallow as **** and have the IQ of a ****ing baby pea

oh..hello sunshine.

just because he has a problem with a unibrow doesn't mean he's completely torn up about what everyone thinks of him. there's nothing wrong with wanting to fix something small just for yourself. even if it is something as trivial as a couple of hairs between his eyebrows.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    it's not what people think about me. i don't like the way it looks on me. and if i am not turned on by the way myself looks, i am not happy.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think shaving or waxing looks very girly. Males are supposed to have thicker brows. If it is just a few hairs in the middle, pluck them out, but don't pluck it clean.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Steve: was i talking to you bitch???? unless his unibrow affects his vision or some other function, then it is doing it for the approval of others - unlike you some do have some form of self confidence, **** shaving in another area just to seek some bitch's approval, shaving my face everday is enough of a pain in the ass

anachronistic Guest
    well i do have thicker eyebrows but i don't want a damn unibrow. i hate the hairs in the middle.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    Steve: was i talking to you bitch???? unless his unibrow affects his vision or some other function, then it is doing it for the approval of others - unlike you some do have some form of self confidence, **** shaving in another area just to seek some bitch's approval, shaving my face everday is enough of a pain in the ass
    trust me, it's not to impress anyone but myself. i'm not worried about girls, i just hate the way it looks.

it's like my goatee; i have a goatee because i like the way it looks on me. i look like a man with it. i don't care if girls don't like it.

well as you said, shaving will just make it grow faster and thicker the next time, so unless you have some kind of real hatred for it, i would suggest that you leave it the **** alone, although i have no idea about plucking - if it has the same effect as shaving??? its not that big of a deal really

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm... i wonder whose got a savanna inbetween their legs??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    what the hell do you mean by savanna?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    savanna like the forest... all that bush for those that don't shave, pluck, or trip their pubs.. does that clarify it up?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    i actually like it when women have hair down there. it feels sexy. but i don't like a huge-ass bush, like something that would make me gag when i want to lick a whisker biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    WHAT THE **** DO YOU GUYS DO WITH THE HAIRS THAT GROW BETWEEN YOUR EYEBROWS?

i have about 10 thick hairs inbetween my eybrows now. i shaved it once, but i am a believe in the myth that the more you shave the more hair you get..

what are some solutions other than plucking them? i have sensual skin.
    thats gross man,jk.they say bleach helps but if you wanna make it permanent,seek out laser therapy.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

anachronistic Guest
    does anyone have a general idea of how much the laser removal would cost?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast