+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: unibrow damnit

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    laser remove for 10 damn hairs?? i think they would laugh at you. and more so, i bet that you could look up the prices online and get an estimate.

second note, shaved pussies are the best. i can't stand it when i get hair in my throat. if i wanted to eat hair, i would grow a damn goatee or a really long mustache like the old chinese men have.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    laser remove for 10 damn hairs?? i think they would laugh at you. and more so, i bet that you could look up the prices online and get an estimate.

second note, shaved pussies are the best. i can't stand it when i get hair in my throat. if i wanted to eat hair, i would grow a damn goatee or a really long mustache like the old chinese men have.

raverboy
    if they laughed at me i'd have them remove my ass-hairs too. that'll give 'em somethin to laugh about. what the hell, i could just show them my godly asian assmole and they'd do it for free.

i have to laugh about the chinese mustasche. what if you tried to eat soup? you could dunk your mustache in it!

I think laser hair removal is expensive and you usually have to get it done over and over again before it's completely effective. Just pluck 'em. you can take it.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    i just went and plucked them about 5 minutes ago. there was about 25, not 10 lol. it stings like a bitch!

anyways, i am thinking about getting a new hairstyle. i am getting another haircut tomorrow at noon. i have shaggy hair. it used to be about 7-8 inches long, but now it's about 3-4 inches long and layered.

i think i want to try shorter on the sides and keep the length on the top and in the bangs. what do you guys think? i am also thinking about growing my sideburns out and shaving my goatee down to stubble.

edit: i'm hoping to look something like this... [url]http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goominghair/ss/PEfall05hairmed_2.htm[/url] with stubble.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 29-06-07 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    \

i think i want to try shorter on the sides and keep the length on the top and in the bangs.
    please dont do that.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    please dont do that.
    why?

alright now that i'm seeing the picture it doesn't look so bad.

but dont completely buzz the sides and then have the top really long..because that just looks really gross on boys because boys dont know how to take care of their hair when it gets too long, so it looks dirty. :]

anachronistic Guest
    alright now that i'm seeing the picture it doesn't look so bad.

but dont completely buzz the sides and then have the top really long..because that just looks really gross on boys because boys dont know how to take care of their hair when it gets too long, so it looks dirty. :]
    NO i wasn't plan on buzzing my sides off! haha! now i can see why you said that

something similar to the picture ^^ i would like to have some kind of style y'kno, i just look like shaggy from scooby doo.

NO i wasn't plan on buzzing my sides off! haha! now i can see why you said that

something similar to the picture ^^ i would like to have some kind of style y'kno, i just look like shaggy from scooby doo.
    oh, that's no good. well then yea i support it. you should probably post pictures after you get it done.

anachronistic Guest
    you should probably post pictures after you get it done.
    perhaps. in time i have become more reluctant to release my exact personality on this forum.

The more you pluck them the less it hurts. That's your best option. Shaving makes things worse (I learned that one the hard way).
    Ed Womack
    [URL="http://www.getmilked.com"]Get Milked[/URL]

perhaps. in time i have become more reluctant to release my exact personality on this forum.
    why's that?

anachronistic Guest
    why's that?
    certain members really bother me, and if someone i knew found me on here and teased me about something, i'd be upset.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you just say you have "sensual skin"?

anachronistic Guest
    lol 'twas a joke

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast