+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls have an easy life.

doesntmatter: what the **** does the death penalty have to do with prostitutes?? anyway since we are on the subject, i too believe in the death penalty (heck that probably too ****ing light for some offences - eg rapists and child molestors should get ****ed with a cricket bat), but not for prostitution

i am not being condescending mother****er, i am telling like it like i see it - lets see, which is more important/who is losing out the most, $100 or a piece of your pussy?? and if you dont believe me that women are mentally weaker than men in general - ( i actually read that women are stronger than men in the pain threshold area - child birth), tell me how many men go out with women for money, cars or social status?? not many, how many women do??? point proved - that proves weakness as they can be influenced by material and petty things, while men are less likely to be manipulated by such things

and the above is just my mother****ing opinion

Men lose their tempers and start hitting people much more often than women.

Who is out there committing the huge majority of murders, assaults and rapes? Not women.

Men are so weak.
    Spammer Spanker

you are right, any man that hits/harms a female is a ****ing piece of shit, i did not say that men are never weak, men can be very weak, but in GENERAL men are alot mentally stronger than women, and the fact that they can be influenced by such petty objects (rage and hatred are not as petty as money and social status in my ****ing opinion), while men are less likely to be affected

dont take it to heart giga

Dude, I thought we were gonna scrap! Don't get all gentlemanly on me, now.
    Spammer Spanker

hahahaha, nah i dont want to scrap with you - i like you, plus i agreed with your last post, women bashers are ****ing cowards who need to be hung by their ****ing sack

EDIT: but i still say men are mentally tougher than women
    Last edited by zro; 30-06-07 at 12:47 AM.

LostNotFound Guest
    i don't thin girls have it easy. i think there's double standards. i.e one set of standards for women and the another for men.

i think i am a pure exmaple of one. my younger brothers can spend the night out whilst i hardly ever go out with my mates. maybe it's a cultural thing. but i would say it honestly depends on the girl/ or on the family.

i know damn well that as soon as we get the chance i'm taking my SO and we are going as far away from here as possible. we're thinking of migrating. bit of topic but ye..

Are you migrating to America?
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    thinking Canada..why?

I was going to mention that I think Canada's a better choice. I'm hoping they'll take me, eventually.
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    London is just tooooo expensive. Dubai is giving away lots of opportunities at the moment but it's too hot for me and it's to torist-fied.

i friend of mine is moving to Boston.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women are just bottomless pits of emotions most of them. Make themselves and everyone around them miserable. And don't get me started on women in the workplace, I know a lot of them are great but **** when you get a bad one, they're like big, fat, single, unhappy cobras.

Actually, I pretty much agree that men are easier to work with, unless they're trying to put their hand up your skirt. I work for men and it's a hell of a lot easier than the last job I had, which entailed a lot of emotional maintenance of my female boss.

They're less territorial about the office, too.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ...especially if I am expected to pay for it...
    you always make me laugh... props.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Women are just bottomless pits of emotions most of them. Make themselves and everyone around them miserable. And don't get me started on women in the workplace, I know a lot of them are great but **** when you get a bad one, they're like big, fat, single, unhappy cobras.

Sadly, you are 100% correct.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    doesntmatter: what the **** does the death penalty have to do with prostitutes?? anyway since we are on the subject, i too believe in the death penalty (heck that probably too ****ing light for some offences - eg rapists and child molestors should get ****ed with a cricket bat), but not for prostitution

i am not being condescending mother****er, i am telling like it like i see it - lets see, which is more important/who is losing out the most, $100 or a piece of your pussy?? and if you dont believe me that women are mentally weaker than men in general - ( i actually read that women are stronger than men in the pain threshold area - child birth), tell me how many men go out with women for money, cars or social status?? not many, how many women do??? point proved - that proves weakness as they can be influenced by material and petty things, while men are less likely to be manipulated by such things

and the above is just my mother****ing opinion
    I'm glad we could disagree on something zro. What I like about you is that you are unpretentious and there is no guessing about what is on your mind. You might be a little rough around the edges but I appreciate honesty.

The death penalty for rapists and child molesters is a controversial issue involving sexual acts, much like prostitution. Since I made the effort to voice my support for prostitution, I wanted to also add that I was not liberal across the board, as some of you might have otherwise made such an assumption.

And I do agree that women are generally weaker than men mentally. Some of this is just because they are much more emotional, IMO.

And yeah, a man who hits a woman is a piece of shit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast