+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I ****en Cried So Hard

I ****en Cried So Hard

i feel so down and out,i have no career,i am jobless,my girlfriend left me, and i feel like utter shit.what will i do?i feel like i have no purpose in this world,i have no friends since we just moved to a different location.it is hard for me to make friends.i have trust issues.i have a social problem.i am too shy towards new people.i dont know how to approach people and handle a conversation.i dont know how to talk nicely and be in control of a conversation.i am a loser.nobody loves me.

anachronistic Guest
    whoa. chill.

how old are you, buddy?

look in the newspaper for a job first chance you get.

im 27 and i think i am deeply depressed,i dont know why the friends i have known just dont call anymore,i feel so alone.i have never been friendly as a kid coz i was born rich,friends just come to me and i took everyone for granted now i am left with nothing and no knowledge to make friends since i never learned how to make friends in the first place.i feel so neglected and abandoned.i am severely overweight,no one really cares about me.i feel like my career is eluding me and it makes me very negative in my daily life,why am i still existing?i feel purposeless.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    first off.. stop feeling sorry for yourself. that's the root of you all problems. shall i say it?? you dumb ****. there now that you've realized that this is stupid, pick yourself up and man up. if you look in the mirror and see a failure, then that's all that you'll see. but on the other hand, if you stop feeling so pathetic, then you'l realize that you don't need anyone but yourself to make it in this world.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What I would advise you to do is this: Go to your doctor and talk about your depression, and get them to prescribe you something like fluoxetine (I don't know what country you are from, in the US we call it Prozac). This stuff works like a charm, just give it time (perhaps 2 weeks).

This will allow you to start feeling better so that you can change your situation, which is very important. Some peoples depression occurs for no reason, but yours is occurring because of your situation. Once you start feeling better, you will need to work on finding a job and making friends. Try making friends at work. Simply by being around them for a long time will cause them to like you by familiarity. Work long hours at your job and you will get to know fellow workers. Once you have a job and put an end to your social isolation you will feel MUCH better and probably be able to discontinue your medications.

I can attest to how well Prozac works, btw, as I use it. If 20mg does not work for you, take 60mg. If that doesn't work, then 100mg. Obviously I'm not your doctor and maybe you shouldn't take it for some reason, but it works so well.

Whatever you do, do NOT use illegal drugs or alcohol to make yourself feel better and do NOT become suicidal.

You may want to consider finding something rewarding to do. I only go out with friends once a month TOPS, but I am OK emotionally because I love what I do. In other words, find a hobby or something like a hobby.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DM... personally i am against all that shit. i know that everyone is different, with different level of serotonin (sp) levels and what not, but i don't believe telling this girl to get on antidepressants is the solution. one problem that us americans or people in general have is that we like to make things easy. yes, gimme 50 buck and i'll make all your problems disappear. **** it, stand up strong for yourself and believe in yourself.. or you'll only end up with another problem, a dependency.

raverboy

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Antidepressants are only useful in that they can make you feel good enough to go and change your situation. If you are feeling too crappy then you won't. In other words, it gives you the boost you need to get out of whatever shitty situation you are in.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha call me old fashion, but i even hate tylenol. if i'm handing, then its my own stupid fault for drinking too much and therefore, i must suffer at work for it.

raverboy

i agree with illusional, stop being a ****ing bitch, sitting in a computer playing the ****ing violin to some people on a ****ing forum is not going to change anything, get your lazy ass up and do something about it, look in the paper for some jobs, if you are uneducated, there are alot of government incentives/help to start an education, do something

A&R, it can be remarkably freeing to realize you have nothing to lose. You sound like a blank canvas to me- you literally have nothing going for yourself.

It can only get better.

If you're drinking or using any drugs, you might want to cool it for a while. You need to get your brain chemistry back in balance.

I suggest you spend some of your time doing some good, honest labor. Work for Habitat for Humanity for a while- do something physically taxing and morally rewarding. Put off worrying about your career until next year, you have other things to think about right now, like the fact that you can't even connect with other human beings.

Shit, come to Santa Fe and fix up my ghetto-ass back yard. I'll work your ass so hard you won't have time to mope. I could probably find you a girlfriend, too, as long as you have reasonably high standards of personal hygeine and aren't completely fugly.

You're in a rut- so deep you don't even remember what it's like to be able to see over the edge.
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    i am a firm believer of all guys can find girls unless thier gay in which case a man. i really think there is some one out there for everyone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who wants to be satisfied with only one?? there's always more than which, which brings about lust..another deadly sin.

raverboy

Raver, why are you awake at this time of day?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    i am a firm believer of all guys can find girls unless thier gay in which case a man. i really think there is some one out there for everyone.
    i also believe this.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should listen to Giga, and I should also add that getting some regular outdoor physical activity may help with your depression in addition to your weight. It will suck at first, but force yourself to get out and walk for at least 30 minutes everyday (if you don't have another activity you prefer). Do it in the sun, though. It doesn't matter what time of day.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast