+ Follow This Topic

Thread: the sweetest things u can say to ure girlfriend =)

the sweetest things u can say to ure girlfriend =)

hey .. new at this and i gat a fewww things u can sayy to a loved one so yea ... dont say it if u dont mean it .. it can turn uglyy i call my girlfriend beautiful

ME- hey beautiful
    Her- hey
    Me- i know god loves me
    her- lol .. wat??
    me- you know why?
    her-why?
    me- he sent me te most beautiful angel to be with... i love you (and kiss her softly)

i gat a feww more that i say ..and i say it because i meannnn it lol ..k =) if anyone has anything advice . or any sweeet things they say . please share =)

got lead in your fingers, buddddyyy?

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha the sweetest thing this girl i was dating told me one time... alright so you're done now, i gotta meet up with my friends. see, i'm like steve, i got used too!!! guys aren't the only ones.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    the sweetest thing i ever told a girl, was that i love her. but it wasn't just that.

we had been together for two months, i hadn't asked her out, it was one of those obvious things. i spent a lot of time at her house, her parents adored me.

well one day her father was out working, and her mom was doing some garden work, and i went to her house to watch a movie. edward scissor-hands to be exact. that was our movie.

about half-way through the movie, we started poking eachother and tickling, and all those things that young couples would do. i wanted to kiss her, but i am a nervous, shy guy. so i got up and i ran down into their basement, knowing she'd follow.

i came to a stop at the end of their basement, which is pretty much a long narrow hallway. she came up to me and grabbed my hand and asked me to go upstairs. i didn't move, and she tried to drag me, but i yanked her back, and she looked into my eyes, and we kissed.

it was really passionate. we both started crying after a few moments, and i whispered "i love you" into her ear. i really meant it.

that girl really made me feel love. today we're not together, but i still love her. i really miss her...

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh man, my girlfriend was harassing me about this yesterday. I don't say anything like that very often.

In her birthday card I wrote: "my life's been richer the last six months because you've been in it". That's probably the "sweetest" thing I've said to her.

Another time I said something like that knowing she was there made bad patches in my week easier.

Yesterday I told her she was a very "uncluttered" individual.

It's not much to show for six months of dating.

Charlie 6 months and thats the sweetest you ever said .... your relationship could be so much better if you keep saying sweet things to her.. ... you know what take her out to see the stars one day . and get into that mood .. that lubbydubby mood girls really like.. and tell her. ever since i met you my life been brighter... im going to name a star after you .. (look for the brightest one) that one .. thats the biggest one... becuase your my whole world..
    "A winner never quits... A quitter never wins"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She already has a star named after her. Some guy who drowned her in the sort of crap you posted above bought it for her in a vain attempt to win her over. He's holding his dick now.

Although they won't admit it, a lot of girls like guys who don't turn into sappy retards a couple of weeks into the piece. My girlfriend's one of them.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post

In her birthday card I wrote: "my life's been richer the last six months because you've been in it". That's probably the "sweetest" thing I've said to her.
    Actually, that is very sweet - mostly because it was probably hard for you to say.

Anyway, I agree that this kind of stuff can be used ad nauseum. I would rather hear an occasional, genuine, original compliment than be smothered in them on a regular basis. If overdone, they look like pathetic attempts to win good favor.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    She already has a star named after her.
    Brittney.... Spears??

Although they won't admit it, a lot of girls like guys who don't turn into sappy retards a couple of weeks into the piece. My girlfriend's one of them.
    to this, i must agree. wish i learned this a few girlfriends ago.

yuppp veryy good point vashiti .. my friend aske me for help like 3 months ago and he was saying sweet things like every 5 mins.... she dumped him the next day . He asked her why . she said because he wasnt being himself and just lieing to much =)

The entire god thing....mmeh
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

It may sound bad now... but when you really mean it and she knows you mean it .. she'll love you even more .. trust me .... but if she finds out you read it from loveforum.com then . ehh . just forget it lol

She already has a star named after her. Some guy who drowned her in the sort of crap you posted above bought it for her in a vain attempt to win her over. He's holding his dick now.

charlie tell ur gf that angels fall once in a life time and you made it in time to get the best one of all and slighty kiss her on the cheek
    i did it and she was ready to cry and say it softly

Quote Originally Posted by 5432ilove you View Post
    charlie tell ur gf that angels fall once in a life time and you made it in time to get the best one of all and slighty kiss her on the cheek
    i did it and she was ready to cry and say it softly
    it works turst me my girl just hugged me and didnt let go

charlie if u keep saying sweet things to her she wil no that u love her and care for her and ur relationship wil go so much beter trust me ive dont this since my first gf