+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting the ring back

Folks, let's not insult each other. I truly thank you for all your replys. Let's just post opinions and suggestions people. As long as we don't behave as the person i'm posting because of here we all cool.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

oh come on lionos, everybody's made choices in their lives. everybody has done stupid things out of anger, insecurity, and other emotions that plague everybody. if you truly want to be the bigger person, then pick your head up, realize that the ring is just a ring and is not important in the large picture, turn half way around, and walk away having learned from the experience.

blaming her for everything is not good for you. it just prolongs the pain and increases the frustration because truth is, you can't control anybody but yourself, no matter how expensive the ring is.

but at this point i think you may have come a long way in realizing all this. you're just going through pain and anger over your break up.

you know the more i think about the more this kinda reminds me of the lord of the rings. just throw the ring in the fire lionos, throw the ring in the fire!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Oh my dear Lord. Did you realize the sarcastic tone of that comment or are you an ignorant ****? Don't answer that, I know the answer already.
    Wow, zro got banned for talking like that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

zro was unfairly banned. please bring him back.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    zro has only a temporary ban because of his constant use of vulgar language and his talking down to other members. i believe that will will expire within a few days or so.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wow, zro got banned for talking like that.
    Nah baby, you just want me gone.

Too bad.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    zro has only a temporary ban because of his constant use of vulgar language and his talking down to other members. i believe that will will expire within a few days or so.

raverboy
    So how does that work? When he was banned, did you send him a PM telling him how long it would last? How does one find out they've been banned?

Lilwing - don't flatter yourself... it ain't about you. I just liked zro.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    So how does that work? When he was banned, did you send him a PM telling him how long it would last? How does one find out they've been banned?
    well... first of all, illusional wasn't the one that banned him. I'm sure he was sent a pm.

first of all lilwang, you're still just a lilbitch.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    first of all lilwang, you're still just a lilbitch.
    Gee, if it makes you happy.

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    hypocritical, are we? you called yourself one, not me.

illusional, you and I both know that I was banned for vengeful reasons. and lostnotfound has been saying things like that to me in every thread I post in, as if I'm clueless or something. But you're right, that's the excuse that was used
    1. erm not really
    2. grow up you sound childish.
    3. even if it was sarcasm..come on..you cracked a very dry joke.

original postee i see you have had a rough time with this girl and she screwed with your heart. and for that i emphathise with you coz i wouldn't be able to handle it if it happened to me. but it think chasing her for a ring is not a good idea. just leave it now and you know better for next time.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vash, i did nothing of the sort. keep in mind i didn't realize that us mods could ban members. but i'm sure that he got his pm as to why he was banned. but if he didn't.. too bad. hahaha

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    vash, i did nothing of the sort. keep in mind i didn't realize that us mods could ban members. but i'm sure that he got his pm as to why he was banned. but if he didn't.. too bad. hahaha

raverboy
    I know you didn't do it - I meant "you" in a generic moderator way. Sorry that was unclear.

Wing - I was asking a moderator.
    Last edited by vashti; 09-07-07 at 02:48 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha my post was a bit unclear too, when i said, "i did nothing of the sort" i meant i didn't pm zro. shit, it took me a while before i knew he was banned... then even after i knew, it's not my job to send him a PM. hahaha tough shit for him.

raverboy

how about this... hey, you paid only $2300 to forget about this girl and you still have your pride
    I would easily pay $5,000 just to forget, get rid of that image of her, memories, flashbacks...
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast