+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it okay to date with under age girl?

Is it okay to date with under age girl?

Hi,

As the title above. After a long time being alone without companion, one day she appeared in my life. The first time we know each other is in online game. After that we started to chatting with msn, messaging, phone and become a good friend.

Well at the begginning (sp?), I only consider her as a lil sister because she just 14 years old and I almost 22 years old in this year. So I didn't expect that I'll fall in love with her but it happens and after couple of weeks thinking about it, at last I brave myself to tell her about what my feeling. She look suprised at early but after a moment she said that she have the same feeling toward me.

When I told my friends that I coupled with 14 years old girl, they said Im crazy and the loli type (o.0!).I don't care what my friends said but what I care is what will the girl parents will say about this.

Please help.

Alz.

p/s: sorry, English is not my main languange.

..i almost felt sick just now. when girls are 14..they're still a child. Not even in high school...or at most JUST getting into high school. They haven't experimented with relationships or boys yet. This is not okay. this is REALLY not okay. they're not even fully developed PHYSICALLY...this is sick.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's sick. Yes it's wrong. As Steve said, that girl's just a child. It isn't funny or silly. It's awful. Leave that poor child alone. Find someone your own age.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Hi,

Oh okay, as I expected.

Alz.

anachronistic Guest
    If girls are still immature at your age, what makes you think they're more mature at a younger age?

Do you seriously think that you'd be compatible with a 14 year old? Are you claiming that your behavior and intelligence is similar to a 14 year old?

If you answered yes to those questions, it still doesn't make it okay to date someone that young. It clarifies that you need some professional help.

what game...
    sorry off topic
    yea kinda um strange...
    if any of my friends that are 14 heard this heyd probably freak out.
    girls that are 14 are immature.
    i'm 14 and a boy and i'm also immature.
    underage dating bad.

Alzaz, there is a name for people like you and that is pedophile. if you find that offensive i could not care less. you are a sick bastard for even thinking about what you just wrote.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    c'mon people, there's nothing wrong with dating someone whose 6 years younger than you are. what are you people thinking??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    c'mon people, there's nothing wrong with dating someone whose 6 years younger than you are. what are you people thinking??

raverboy
    22 - 14 = 8

So it would be okay for me to date a ten year old little girl? Just kidding.

LostNotFound Guest
    she must be tellling all her lil friends your however many years older and there naive and sitting in awe. what's your excuse? *ergh*

LostNotFound Guest

raverboy
    no i don't think there is if its like 20 and 26 not 20, 14. i think until the child is old enough to make rational adult decisons ..STAY AWAY!

raverboy
    your sick to.

Quote Originally Posted by thefallenheart View Post
    your sick to.
    you're* too*, im pretty sure that was illusional's sense of humor shining through.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Yeah, you need to steer clear of that girl. People will think the most horrible things about you, as you can see from the responses you've gotten.

When I was 16, I was taken advantage of by a 23-year-old. At the time, it was really flattering. Now I think he was a sicko and I hate his guts.

If a 22-year-old ever went anywhere near my 14-year-old daughter, I'd make sure his body was never found. The desert is a big place. Watch your back.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

If a 22-year-old ever went anywhere near my 14-year-old daughter, I'd make sure his body was never found. The desert is a big place. Watch your back.
    I definitely agree. Speaking as the mother of a 14 year old girl, I was freaking out about a boy who is *driving* wanting to date her. You, I'd kill in an instant (if my husband or son didn't get you first).

Anyway, for a little perspective, you should know that at 14, my daughter still sleeps with a stuffed animal. Wouldn't you find it odd to date a girl who is happier to sleep with a teddy bear than she would be sleeping with you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast