+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New girlfriend with weird fetish....

New girlfriend with weird fetish....

Hi, er I feel embarrased talking about this but I want to know what other people would do.

I have this new girlfriend and she's really gorgeous....lovely girl, sexy body, sexy everything. But she has this weird fetish thing where she really gets off on it if I eat too much, she always tries to make me eat more than I want. We have been eating out a lot and she always wants me to order huge portions and eat them all, if i say no i've had enough she will just stroke me under the table til i give in. then when we get home she makes me eat more and she's all over me rubbing my belly... it kind of sounds like shes being mean... but she's not cos THEN she climbs on top and gives me the best, mindblowing sex ever while I just lay back and enjoy it.

i'm kind of worried that if we carry on like this that in a few months i'm going to get really fat or something... i've tried suggesting other stuff we can do, but me gorging myself is all she's interested in.
    Maybe I should finish with her, but the sex... oh the sex....

i guess it's not that bad - the eating too much. The belly rubs are really nice, and the sex is a-ma-zing. But I don't wanna get really really fat (already have a bit of a belly). Should I just work out loads lol?

What would u do?
    Last edited by mr_fahrenheit; 12-07-07 at 05:04 AM.

Okay, I AM taking you seriously, but I do want you to know that I'm chuckling and smirking right now.

Dude, WTF? That is, like, the most bizarre fetish I've heard of in a long time. I can't imagine how she could possibly find that sexy. Are you going to have to start dressing like Santa soon?

If she's really that great in the sack (now I'm thinking of Santa's toy sack again...), then by all means, keep sleeping with her, but make her a deal.

If you're going to indulge her fat fantasy, you get to take turns having your fantasies indulged. Go for it. Do anything you've ever thought of. This might just be your golden ticket to pervsville.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    haha, she's trying to fatten you up so you can't leave her.

gigabitch - LOL arrgh now I'm blushing. I don't blame u for smirking though hehe. i know , it seems so weird doesn't it. but i she really does find it sexy. she told me that loads of people do and showed me some stuff about it on youtube. jeez there's so many, id nevre have thought that so many people found overindulging sexy.

....scary thing is, i think im starting to like it...

heh heh heh santa's sack!

If you're going to indulge her fat fantasy, you get to take turns having your fantasies indulged. Go for it. Do anything you've ever thought of. This might just be your golden ticket to pervsville.
    now THAT is a good idea! mmmmmm
    thanks gigabitch, you seem kinda cool.

lilwing - haha oh man i hadnt thought of that....

Quote Originally Posted by mr_fahrenheit View Post
    thanks gigabitch, you seem kinda cool.
    Well, thanks, Lunchbox!

Okay, what are you going to ask her to do? Maybe you should rent The Birthday Girl and discuss light bondage.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    if i were him, i'd develop a weird fetish just to get back at her.

that is kind of weird...tell her that you dont wanna get fat! :O!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just when you thought you'd heard everything...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

LostNotFound Guest
    that's weird don't you feel sick from all the food?

First off that is a odd fetish, secondly how the heck can this be a turn on to so many people?

become bulimic?

edit: seriously though, I guess you have to choose between staying in shape, or having great sex. damn that's a choice that doesn't usually go together...
    in the meantime, try to eat low-calorie, high-volume foods. that is, a giant bowl of salad versus a giant bowl of french fries.
    Last edited by Tiay; 13-07-07 at 11:13 PM.

I've heard before about those kind of fetish...most of those 'eat a lot' fetish lover came from Japan (no offense against japanese, long live maria ozawa )...
    any how, that's a serious problem man...need a phsyciatrist to solve that problem...

I wish I would meet a guy with a fetish like that. No more watching my weight. Just... eating and ****ing! And sex is a good way to burn calories after all.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey so she likes fat guys... either take it and enjoy it, or find yourself another kinky girl. she's the way that she is, and there's probably little that you can do to change her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hi again

gigabitch - aha rent birthday girl lol!
    I did try suggesting other stuff, but she's still hooked on the belly/food thing.

lilwing - haha i wish we could develop a new fetish and get off this one. a more healthy one.

naoki - I did, but she got mad at me.she doesn't seem to understand my point of view. I'm not even sure I do when she's teasing me.

tiay - lol i would become bulemic except its so bad for you, like i heard the stomach acid starts dissolving your teeth and stuff from puking. kinda gross too. But then I guess it's pretty gross eating all that food in the 1st place.
    Hmmm. but u were only joking about that

yeah exactly.. it's like a choice between feeling awesome and getting kinda fat, or being fit and looking better.. but not gtting great sex. Oh man.
    Low calorie high volume sounds good Thanks.

gardino - lol! yeah quite a load of people have the fetish.
    Just search for anything like "fat belly" or "bloated" or "full" or anythin like that on youtube, and I think you'd see hundreds of people.

Shmanja - hey u do have a good point.... eating and ***king. Pretty sweet!
    Perhaps I shouldn't be complaining! It's just that I am torn.
    And I have actually put some weight on which I am a little p*ssed about. IT's fine when it's just on my belly, but now my face is getting chubby (some lady even told me my face had gotten "more full"... huh). And when I put on weight anywhere apart from my belly then it's time for me to diet!

Illusional/raverboy - I guess you're right. Doesn't seem to be much chance of changing her.

Thanks for all the comments

Mr F

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast