+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: let's start a new post in this forum

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Apparently, 7 - 10 lbs of mucus, undigestable gunk & bacterial shit (literally) inside us isn't uncommon. We've got a lot of tubing in there.

Have a look at these photos (warning: gross)
    [url]http://www.lohanbehold.com/mastercleanse/[/url]
    i'm afraid to click on the link. are you posting links to pictures of shit?

*barf*

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i'm afraid to click on the link. are you posting links to pictures of shit?

*barf*
    Yep. But its the weirdest shit you've ever seen. Anyway, its just biology, but some are sensitive, hence the warning. Any mother on here will be like 'yea, so?'

LOL.

anachronistic Guest
    Yep. But its the weirdest shit you've ever seen. Anyway, its just biology, but some are sensitive, hence the warning. Any mother on here will be like 'yea, so?'

LOL.
    i can't believe you were looking at pictures of shit. you seriously, deliberately looked up shit on google, to look at pictures of shit? not only that, but weird shit?

again, mothers have a tolerance for "poo-poo". this is because they're the ones having the babies and playing with the oozy shit.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know that removing the mucus is a good thing. That is what is supposed to move your waste out of your intestines.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know that removing the mucus is a good thing. That is what is supposed to move your waste out of your intestines.
    Its continuously sloughed off Vash. Its not like we run out, but it can build up, I guess.

LilW - I didn't look up shit, lol. I looked up the cleanse we were discussing and found those photos. Anyways, some for some dung beetle someplace, that's a fine meal going to waste.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I am thinking of colon cleanses the same way I do douching. It might get rid of the bad stuff, but it is also removing the good bacteria needed for digestion. Also, is there any protein or calcium involved in this diet?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yeah, i'm totally scared of that link, too.

most of that weight is probably water, then. hm, vash, I hadn't thought of it that way. I guess when you cleanse anything, the thing that takes over afterwards is whatever at hand. If that happens to be, say, yeast, which it seems i've had too much of in my system since I had to take stupid antibiotics for a stupid ear infection, i'm not sure it'd work so well for everyone.

also, you say bacteria like it's a bad thing. you have a natural balance in your system that includes good bacteria that you do not want to get rid of.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I guess I am thinking of colon cleanses the same way I do douching.
    i bet that makes a really big mess.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vash - nope, no protein. Not needed for such a short duration diet. Calcium... not sure, but there are natural electrolytes in the lemon juice. I never experienced any muscle or stomach cramps during the fast.

Tiay - I don't have a problem w/bacteria. Some is good, most is not (for us) which is why it stays on the outside unless internal conditions are such that its allowed to flourish. H. pylori, for example (the bacteria that causes ulcers) occurs naturally in all of us, but can take over under the wrong conditions and make us ill.

Anyway, as I said, if you don't like the idea noone is forcing you to do anything. But make sure you understand your own arguments against (or for) and understand why (or for who) you are making them. I knew all the reasons you are stating, but I also know a lot about basic human physiology & biochemistry. And this info was conflicting w/the experiences and things ppl were telling me (like dieticians saying its unhealthy). And since I have a pretty high opinion of my own opinion (ha) I decided to try for myself. I think the dieticians have the longterm diet thing down, but they don't understand these short term fasts nearly as well.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 27-07-07 at 09:59 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I've done it a couple of times and the thing that really thrills me about it is how my skin looks afterward,
    Interesting. I had this effect too. I tend to get small bumps on my upper arms, almost like pre-acne. They went away after about D5 of this cleanse. Weird.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the dieticians have the longterm diet thing down, but they don't understand these short term fasts nearly as well.
    Perhaps, and I admit my bias is based on my hospital experiences and body requirements for healing. Also, since my kid is a vegetarian, I am somewhat obsessed with protein and calcium intake.

anachronistic Guest
    Interesting. I had this effect too. I tend to get small bumps on my upper arms, almost like pre-acne. They went away after about D5 of this cleanse. Weird.
    i have tiny little bumps on my arms, too. but i had a dermatologist examine it, and i have a genetic skin disorder that makes my skin sticky or some shit like that.

What daily rutine and excersizes do you guys recommend to build the body up? As handsome as i am, i'm still a little on the thin side.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy1218 View Post
    What daily rutine and excersizes do you guys recommend to build the body up? As handsome as i am, i'm still a little on the thin side.
    go buy some dumbells.

seriously, do some preachers curls and some tricep curls. those will build up your arms a bit. then do 1 arm presses to build up your shoulders. do some butterflies too, those build up pectorals. squats build your bum and thighs, and tip-toe walking with some heavy weights will build your calves. curls/situps build up your lower abdominals, as do leg raises, but apparently leg raises aren't good for your back.

if you got the equipment, you can bench press and shit, but benching has never done much for me. i can bench about 180 lbs and it still doesn't do anything.

i think i got every basic weight lifting technique.

wow! thats a big list! well, i usually do 100 pushups and 200 situps, plus 1h 30 min of swimming...a lot for a 13 year old, at least for me. Not the best techniques...but will it work?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast