+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toe Sucking!

Alexi-you hate blondes? I'm disappointed in you...
    Sorry Squirrel. If you're blonde, then you and killerbabe probably wouldn't get a second glance from me. It's all personal preference, but hair is a big thing on my list. I see blonde and I'm not attracted. Brown hair is #1 (straight, wavy, curly, whatever), followed by straight black (if it's black it pretty much HAS to be straight, MAYBE slight waves) and redheads (not straight), and dead last in the running is blonde. And if I see any frizziness or basically unkempt hair, I don't even bother.

Of course these aren't "minimum requirements" since if I get to know a girl and like her a lot I can deal with pretty much anything, but more 'guidelines' of what I look for. And if they have these, I'm that much more interested in them.

I too think the olsen twins are overrated. Yes they look good, but so do a LOT of other girls that I see at my college, walking down the street, etc. etc. The only thing that attracts guys to them is that they're twin sisters (albeit non-identical) and they've been on TV forever so they're more widely known.

Alexi

PS - Ken, it's the crowd you hang with. You hang with a wild crowd and the girls are more likely to be nutjobs. I think the old saying "It comes with the territory" applies to you and those wack-jobs.

Don't worry Squirrley..I gots no problem with blonds. Hell, gimme blonds, brunetts, redheads..I'll take em all! I'm an equal opportunity lover!

Not into the 'baby got back' thing myself. I like em nice and TIGHT. Gimme a Britney Spears any day. That girls got some abs! She about tops my list. Close second would be Angelina Jolie, cause I like em kinda freaky, too!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

I like em nice and TIGHT. Gimme a Britney Spears any day. That girls got some abs!
    Judging by your picture on the other post, if that is in fact you (not hating, just saying that I'm very untrustful of internet stuff), I have to say that this statement does NOT surprise me. If you look like that, and are THAT into working out, I can fully see you being into very very fit girls.

Alexi

As for me, I don't want to see abs. I like a flat stomach, ideally with the 'two lines' (you know what I'm talking about when you see a picture) but I like girls that look like they'll be soft.

Originally posted by Killerbabe
    I think Eva Mendez is pretty damn sexy. I'd make out with her...or maybe not. I'd have a threesome with the Olsen Twins. As soon as they turn 18.
    Eva Mendez is pretty hawt i think. she's one of those girls you get intimidated by, but would have enough courage to approach. i'd hit it! ha ha. but honestly, she'd be someone i'd want by my side. physically that is. she could be a bitch other ways. oh well...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Not to brag, but i've dated some gorgous fitness girls. My last girlfriend was a national level competitor. She's been in Muscle and Fitness as well as Ironman magazines. We'd walk down the street, and guys would comment "look at those abs".

However, a great body doesn't amount to a hill of beans if their personality sucks, or they are psycopaths. And most of them are.

You do have bragging rights Iron.

Alexi I agree that each person has their own personal tastes or what they look for in a person, first impressions and all. But I wouldnt close a door on someone if they didnt meet all the pyshical requirements. Thank god your'e not Shallow Hal!

I guess I look more towards the inside of the person, yea got to be attracted to him, but I want to be with someone whose on my level. I couldnt imagine dating a super hot guy and his character smells worse than your neighbors trash...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

You're in luck Squirrley, I've got BOTH....looks AND personality!

I am the luckiest gal in the world...no one can have him

GOT IT-HES ALL MINE

Alexi I agree that each person has their own personal tastes or what they look for in a person, first impressions and all. But I wouldnt close a door on someone if they didnt meet all the pyshical requirements. Thank god your'e not Shallow Hal!

I guess I look more towards the inside of the person, yea got to be attracted to him, but I want to be with someone whose on my level. I couldnt imagine dating a super hot guy and his character smells worse than your neighbors trash...
    But let's face it squirrely, when you're out, and a guy who's attractive smiles and nicely asks you out one day, you gonna say no? Chances are you'd be more likely to say yes to him than someone who to you is unnatractive and does the same thing. You don't know EITHER of their personalities since you knew them only for a brief time each, but you would obviously lean towards the more attractive one.

That's the same with me. I don't count someone out because of what they look like, but if I were at a club or something, and I saw two girls dancing and having a good time, one attractive, and one not attractive, I'd want to dance and get to know the attractive one.

Alexi

I just say bring it on....if your ugly we can turn the lights off...If your fine I will bust out my digi cam and get busy....

Also...not to get back on the topic here but I would suck every girls toes that have been talked about in this thread....
    Love Is BS

Ok yea, I said that...gotta have some attractiveness first. I SAID THAT ALEXI!!!

But I sure as hell still wont suck their toes...

(wait I'm might suck Irons now...)

I'm sorry. But I'm not sucking ANYONE'S toes. Not a single person's. Not my thing, I think it's gross. I'll kiss the top of their feet and massage them if their clean, but no sucking toes.

Alexi

I'd much prefer to be the sucker, than the suckee. I don't like people touching MY feed. But, I've always had a foot fetish. Gimme a nice calf in a 3 inch spike heel....I'm history....Squirrley, I'll start on your toes...and slowely work my way UP......mmm mmm good!

I would like to be the suckee....It sound like it would feel good...and my feet are nice and clean...

PS...Not saying that to Ironliftr3
    Love Is BS

Are you trying to get in on my action Ken? Damn boy didnt know you swung like that!

I'll be suckee too! Would rather give...

Iron you'll like my feet...theyre nice and sweet...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast