+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I wonder if she meant anything

I wonder if she meant anything

Okay i was talking about this girl lets call her (A) in san diego and i m located in San fransico. So this girl lets call her (H) that i ve been close too for a while shes been giving me signs such as touching staring etc. One day she says i think your werid i said why and (H) says because you like a girl far away and that is werid. Then Later (H) says " SORRY I CANNOT BE FAR AWAY" call me clueless but was she hinting that she liked me or is she just play around. (H) has did alot of things too me before because at times i would see her staring at me in crowds, touching me and she even asked me to the dance but the next day she denied it. I am very confused what (H) is trying to tell me. I think either is likes me but doesn't know how to express it and will be afraid that i will reject her because the way i act near her, i act as if she didn't exist but deep down inside i m in love with her. One time she said i loved you too me in a low voice low enought for me to not hear it but i pretended that i didn't. Why does she act the way she does towards me ?

She's shy and doesn't want to flat out tell you she likes you. Girls like that fairy tale business where nobody says anything, they just fall in love. She's just trying to give it a nudge...
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Because you are a freak magnet. That is all.
    Spammer Spanker