+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make a woman happy

How to make a woman happy

Simple. Ask a question, and listen to her answer. Women love to talk. LOVE to talk. Wanna make her happy to be with you? Ask her how her day was. She'll ramble on for about thirty ****ing minutes, regardless of WHEN you ask her or how little time she has to 'talk'. And make eye contact and at least pretend to listen. (although I recommend listening because you'll inevitably be questioned. "So do you think what I did to Mary was right?")

And she'll love you for it.

Alexi

BTW, regardless of what happened, if you don't personally know the other person involved, then whatever she did was the right thing to do.
    Last edited by sfalexi; 10-03-04 at 10:21 PM.

A lot of men's understanding of "being a good listener" is sitting there and grunting "yes"/"no" answers, while the woman has to bear the brunt of the conversaition, just so that there are no lulls.

If you this is your idea of being a good conversationalist, you are not getting a second date, much less being loved for it.

Listening is much more then yes and no, listening is understanding them, being interested. Women also love the little things, the little things that make them feel wanted, or special. These subtile touches create the bigger picture in showing you accually care without being overbearing.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I want a man who will listen and respond not like egor! Give me feedback or if I'm just venting, say nothing listen, I might not be looking for answers, but I'll tell you. Innova is right, the little things are crucial, like the way you look at me at certain times, I love the certain looks like he could just eat me up((not in a sexual manner)) but just that he's happier than shit to be with me. The little touches here and there, or flirting with me in public, lets me know. There are a lot of things that can make a woman happy, for me, its just simplicity. I dont need nor crave a lot of attention. When its just us, its just us, and out in public we know our little cues...dont really take much to make me happy, just being with him is enough (ok for now anyway) my needs and wants may change...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

so what if the guy does most of the talking? not really like all of it but more like the guy and the girl get into a discussion from a conversation. will that be the same as listening and understanding? i for one think that i need to talk to a girl to know who or how she is really like before i can determine if she's worth it.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I agree.
    One question.
    does this include teenage girls?
    live our dreams:
    Dominate the world!!!

teenage girls are included too. it depends how involved you are in the conversation and how good you are in keeping them interested. if you are talking more than the girl is, you are drowning them out and they tend to just leave you altogether, you have to actually be interested in the same things at the same time to carry a good conversation but also be a good listener. i'm working on this part right now...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."