+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Personality vs Looks

Personality vs Looks

Just wondering, do you ladies really care about what guys look like on the outside? For example, which would you rather choose? A below-average looking guy with a great personality or a super hot guy with a bad personality? I'm sorta worrying about my looks. I think I look pretty good, but I have lots of these tiny moles on my face, and these lil devils are seriously torturing me big time.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Females tend to be less visual than men, but it is all pretty much up to the individual. If you are worried about the moles, though, you can get them removed. I have to say, though, that some people *like* them. Cindy Crawford's mole didn't hurt her career any.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Personality.

looks fade. beauty is on the inside.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

the body is just a statue
    and the eyes are the windows
    of our imprisoned souls.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrrrtigwOeY"]YouTube - Aterciopelados - El Estuche music video[/ame]
    Last edited by misombra; 31-07-07 at 05:00 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I might go with laser surgery...but will it leave major scars? Cause you have to practically dig the mole out. and damn these guys are really really tiny, not like huge wart-like ones.

Jimmy, I'll bet nobody else even really notices them. If they're bothering you that much, look into surgery, but you'll have to live with scars, even if they're tiny scars. They'll probably end up looking like acne scars. Do you really want that?
    Spammer Spanker

Oh definatly personality! i used to know a guy that when i first met him he was so goofy looking, but after sometime we became best friends he was such a nice guy, and i noticed that he was acually pretty cute and its because his personality was great. Also i knew a drop dead gorgeous guy but he was such a dick!, and after that he was ugly to me...i couldnt even look at him and i would think to myslef how could i ever have thought that he was good looking. Now finding someone that is good looking and with a great personality is acheavable, will be hard though.

Oh and my Boyfriend has few "beauty marks" on his face and i think it looks really cute, he wouldnt be him without them.

When I first met my boyfriend, he was this hot 23-year-old with long blond hair and a dazzling smile. I dismissed him outright, thinking that someone who looked like that couldn't possibly be very sweet. Even then, personality was more important.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My son had a tiny mole removed from the side of his nose... You can't see any scar at all unless you are two inches from his face. It's a matter of pigmentation and how large the mole is... They didn't laser it, though. They cut it.

If your moles are small and flat, I'd probably leave them alone unless they started growing, or unless your physician thinks they are problematic. Tiny imperfections add character and interest to a face.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I guess i'm stuck with these guys. If only these things weren't here, I would definitely look 200% better, but then, maybe only I notice them.

All right, Jimmy. You're going to have to post a pic now for some objective opinions.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...just call me shallow illusional

nuff said.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yes a picture will help, but i still think there is nothing to worry about.Just in case you do need any work done ill help with an opinion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast