+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crush on a Celebrity

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

Crush on a Celebrity

I feel really bad posting this thread. I guess it isn't a real problem... But y'all helped me for the past couple years.

I have a 'crush' on Emma Watson, the girl that plays Hermoine Granger in Harry Potter. I 'liked' her a year or so ago, but it wasn't an obsession. I've already admitted to myself that the chance that I would ever be with her are 10,000 to 1, or more. I also understand that the fantasy can be better than the reality. This crush is also coupled, with a slight crush on Bonnie Wright, the girl who plays Ginny Weasley (what is it with me and Harry Potter? I don't know).

I've decided to write a letter to both of them, not saying I have a crush, but rather asking questions, hoping to get a reply from one of them, which I hope will fill the hole in my heart.

Which brings me to my actual problem: I have this hole in myself, which is really preventing myself from doing anything productive. Thank god it's the summer, so the only thing I have to do is work, which doesn't require a lot of thought. I guess, subconsiously I could have noticed the hole and filled it with Emma awhile ago, before I noticed it, but if I did, it didn't help. The hole is still there.

The thing is... despite the fact that I've told myself it would never happen... I have this slight hope in my heart that it could. I've looked up things that I normally wouldn't have attempted to look up: AKA Harry Potter Auditions for the next movies (And I found out I can't audition 'cause I'm not from the UK)

Why is life so cruel?
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Life is what you make it, dour boy. You need to get outside more.
    Spammer Spanker

Well, yeah i know that emma watson is a hot babe, but bonnie?!! Not for me. Just pretend that emma is a hooker and is on drugs. Worked for me.

Yup.. I probably do. It's not like I'm deprived of the opposite sex. I'm just got back from surfing... And there are girls at the beach. I can't seem to make myself talk to them. D:
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

It's because you think they're beneath you because they weren't in Harry Potter, isn't it?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It's because you think they're beneath you because they weren't in Harry Potter, isn't it?
    Yup probably something like that!

I feel like such a loser posting that....

I normally laugh at people who act like I am now.
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Well, aren't you mean?

I have a celebrity crush too. A couple, actually.

I love Hugh Jackman and George Clooney. I want to lick them both. This is totally normal. I don't write them letters, though.

Do you live a rich fantasy life outside of this Emma Watson thing?
    Spammer Spanker

I've just Googled Emma Watson and now I've a crush too..

Seriously every guy goes through that in his teens. I take it you are probably the same age as her? I remember having a crush on a certain life guard on Baywatch but I never got past kissing the TV.

If you actually got to meet her and she was really nice to you, that crush might get worse. Now image if you met her and she turned out to be a total bitch who was really rude and abnoxious. Your crush wouldn't be long fading.

It's simple enough, just picture yourself getting to meeting her and getting to talk to her. Imagine her being really rude to you and acting like a complete bitch. Then at the same time you get a smell of BO from her and you notice she has crooked teeth not to mention the fact that she has paper packed inside her bra and she wears big Bridget Jones knickers.

Try this and add a few more not so nice attributes.......you may find yourself not liking her any more
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Nope. I live a mainly normal life. I go to school. I have great grades.
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    I've just Googled Emma Watson and now I've a crush too..

Seriously every guy goes through that in his teens. I take it you are probably the same age as her? I remember having a crush on a certain life guard on Baywatch but I never got past kissing the TV.

If you actually got to meet her and she was really nice to you, that crush might get worse. Now image if you met her and she turned out to be a total bitch who was really rude and abnoxious. Your crush wouldn't be long fading.

It's simple enough, just picture yourself getting to meeting her and getting to talk to her. Imagine her being really rude to you and acting like a complete bitch. Then at the same time you get a smell of BO from her and you notice she has crooked teeth not to mention the fact that she has paper packed inside her bra and she wears big Bridget Jones knickers.

Try this and add a few more not so nice attributes.......you may find yourself not liking her any more
    Alright... I'll give that a try. However, I have a feeling it won't work D:

Thanks for the advice however.
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    Alright... I'll give that a try. However, I have a feeling it won't work D:

Thanks for the advice however.

Depends on how good an imagination you got mate!......It can work

BTW you got a crush on the Irish Harry Potter girl: Evanna Lynch Because if you had it would be a doddle for me to get you to meet her. She's just a normal girl who still goes to school in a small country town

It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by derm View Post
    Depends on how good an imagination you got mate!......It can work

BTW you got a crush on the Irish Harry Potter girl: Evanna Lynch Because if you had it would be a doddle for me to get you to meet her. She's just a normal girl who still goes to school in a small country town
    Whoa... You know her? Like know her address?
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

he's talking about your fockn imagination to make yourself feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    Whoa... You know her? Like know her address?
    She's been interviewed here for TV loads of times and she's still going to school in Co. Louth. She's a normal young girl who will probably end up as an actor or whatever but she's nothing special.

You just see this girl who's been glamourised by media. In reality she's just a normal person like you and me, who only magic trick involves a deck of cards

If you got to meet her you might find her boring. I did and it was a TV interview!

Do the visualisation technique and go find yourself a real girl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast