+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: post your workout routine

Maybe threads you think are stupid other people (obviously) think are helpful.

If you don't like it and think it's stupid and pointless - don't read it. But by coming into the thread and spewing off how stupid you think it is you're automatically coming off as if you think you're better than us cause while we're just "lifting heavy things" you're off reading, doing martial arts, and developing yourself as a person or whatever crap you posted.

Reverse pushup is like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I thought it was just an excuse for the OP to brag about how strong and athletic he is. It's like a really smart person making a thread called, "Post your GPA." It seemed arrogant to me so I made a comment. There's nothing wrong with lifting weights. But there is something a little odd about randomly telling people how many pushups you can do.

The other stuff was a joke. Obviously reading isn't exercise.
    Last edited by EmoBlackBelt; 15-12-07 at 02:57 AM.

Some of my workouts

[url]http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?t=9260[/url]

I will post the weight-lifting part some other day
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    surfing for me. When I had those five weeks off I got in some of the best shape of my life just from surfing everyday, numerous times a day.

But the problem with surfing is you need surf and flat spells can last for weeks at a time. You also need daylight, obviously. I usually join a gym in winter because it gets dark to early for me to fit a surf in after work. I do a lot of cardio - rowing maching, treadmill, bike. My weights exercises are pretty no-frills and focus on chest and back.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoBlackBelt View Post
    I wasn't bragging. I don't think I'm anything special just because I don't make stupid threads. I just thought it was a little weird to have a discussion about how many situps you do, or how many reps on a dumbell. I might as well make a thread about the order in which I wash myself in the shower.

And don't call me champ, chief.
    If you think it's weird, stay out of it. Simple as that, pal.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahahaha you guys see the google add for this thread?

FITNESS FOR GAY GUYS... BY GAY GUYS

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    If you think it's weird, stay out of it. Simple as that, pal.
    I could say the same thing about that inflammatory post you made, and then promptly deleted in the "feminization of men" thread. So take some of your own advice, hypocrite. If it hadn't been for that hateful little rant of yours, I never would have said anything about this thread.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I run a lot. Especially in the morning. Sometimes I lift heavy stuff. Other times I punch things.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    I could say the same thing about that inflammatory post you made, and then promptly deleted in the "feminization of men" thread. So take some of your own advice, hypocrite. If it hadn't been for that hateful little rant of yours, I never would have said anything about this thread.
    The inflammatory post I made was about something that I misread; that's why I deleted it. Need I explain everything I do? No, and no room for calling names here, this is clearly about revenge. How immature.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I run a lot. Especially in the morning. Sometimes I lift heavy stuff. Other times I punch things.
    Get up early and run? How much sleep to do you get on average? It takes me a while to roll out of bed, I only get about 7 hours of sleep, per night, during the school year

The inflammatory post I made was about something that I misread; that's why I deleted it. Need I explain everything I do? No, and no room for calling names here, this is clearly about revenge. How immature.

You can't just call someone a racist asshole and then run away, expecting them to not get angry. I think that's pretty immature. I still think this thread is arrogant and retarded, regardless of my oppinion of you. But if you hadn't been a jerk before then I would have let it slide. Speaking my mind has nothing to do with revenge. It was simply because of what you said before (and never explained) that I felt obligated to do it.

When you do something like that, yes, you do need to explain it. It's common courtesy. Learn some ****ing respect.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

You & Emo are both acting retarded. And your posts aren't very Buddhist. So much for your new religion, LW.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You & Emo are both acting retarded. And your posts aren't very Buddhist. So much for your new religion, LW.
    Women really know how to irritate a man.

edit: I'm just trying to point out my innocence. I've sent a pm in hopes to resolve his issue.

Hope is not lost for my new religion. I have just adopted it, I know so little about it. I probably misunderstood your sarcasm anyways.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 19-12-07 at 10:31 AM.

You are anything but innocent. But I'm going to leave you alone. In the future, do the same to me. Thank you.

anachronistic Guest
    You are anything but innocent. But I'm going to leave you alone. In the future, do the same to me. Thank you.
    Each to his own.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast