+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this strange?

actually it was a brief pain. i had more pain during and after the episiodomy then the piercing.

and yes in the right position it does many wonderful things.

oh yeah my dentist yelled at me then said forget it. my teeth are really strong. i always check with my dr's after to make sure no infections. i only took it out cause it kept falling out to my clicking it too much.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

oh OH!! when we do it tell which way and I'll make it worth your wile halla
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

that's all i can express at the moment. lmao!

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

well thats all I needed to hear

Girl I ripped, that's no fun either. But hey, I hear it does wonders!

I dont think I could stand it...OMG...Doc who did my belly is cool as hell, he does tons of them he said, it's no biggy really. Yea well, its not your clitoris being poked! LOL I suppose Halla good things do come from pain hey?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i like to mix some pain with pleasure. not the beating the crap out of someone pain...

well i think you get what i mean.

mmmmmm....... theres a thin line between pleasure and pain and I dance over that line everytime

you naughty boy you...
    (spank spank)

I think belly button rings are 'ok'. They are nice, but my big thing is a belly chain around a small waist that comes into big hips. Ever since I saw . . . I want to say Christina Aguilera? . . . in "Genie in a Bottle" music video, I was hooked. I think they are AWESOME. Girls with abs scare me. Girls with a nice waist and big hips, and just a little baby fat however are hot. I want to see that they'd be soft and smooth to my hands rubbing their body. Abs tend to make me think of them as scary and ripply to my hands.

As for other piercings, that's up to you. They don't really have much affect on me liking/disliking a girl. But the tattoo in the small of the back is SUPER HOT! Hotter than a belly chain. It's number one in my book. Cause then you picture a doggy style pick or a reverse-cowboy position (girl on top facing away from you) and I'm in heaven.

Alexi

As for me, I have a six pack. I'm no personal trainer like Ironlift here, but I like being in shape. And I'll PROVE it's me too . . . And you'll see my tattoo as well (tribal art around right bicep)

Oh. Just a fair word of warning, I have a problem with acne so you'll likely see a bunch of scars on my chest and shit. It depends how I decide to take the picture and prove it's me. Nothing I can do about it though (I've tried EVERYTHING on the market more than once, except for the 2000 dollars surgery which is the last step.) So if you don't want to see that, then don't look at the pic.

Oh, and I'll do some pushups/situps before hand so that I look a little bigger for ya! Maybe today'll be one of the days with some veins poppin out! Pic will be posted in a few. . .

Hmmm!! again

*bends over and awaits more*

spank spank and SPANK!!!!!! You want more Necird??? NOPE sorry you broke my whip...

Alex man I love your replies. Now you make me want to get a ink blotch on my back just to think of you when and if I ever get it again!!! LOL

GOD DAMN MY ROCK HARD ASS!!!

breaker of whips, hurter of hands, magantic of all women

(( not really but just humor me ))

lol! Thanks Squirrely! This pic is now dedicated to you.

Like I said before, I'm not as ripped as Ironlift's pic (due to me not working out for over a year now), but you have to admit, you never thought a clarinet player's body would look like this!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And a PS to add on . .

I promise I'll be more ripped for summer. I'm starting a new workout routine. Mostly calisthetics though. I don't really care to get too huge. Plus I want to be in shape for when I decide to join the AF reserve. And they stress calisthetics.

Alexi

what does the sign say?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast