+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this strange?

Is this strange?

I think bellybuttons Are ONE of the sexiest thing on a women.
    I love to lick touch everything with them, anyone else?

FEEL FREE TO POST PICS OR SITE
    KEEP POST TIL IT HIT 100
    Last edited by forumjumper; 14-03-04 at 10:53 AM.

I agree 110%. I'm all about it. Give me a belly button ring any day. I tend to date women that are into fitness, and there is NOTHING hotter than a woman's navel, with the ring and visible abs. Stick a fork in me...I'm done!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

Hey I've got a belly ring, and work out! Swimming, walking, raquestball, Tae Bo, and crunches, and I still cant get my sixpack abs I want!

Never thought of the bellybutton as a sex attracter...hmmmm
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Squirrley,
    Belly ring, and a fitness girl, huh? I'm beginning to like you more and more!

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. EVERYONE has a six pack...they're just smothered in a layer of fat on most people. Gotta get those body fat levels down! As a personal trainer and somewhat of a 'diet guru' myself, I'd be happy to offer any assistance I can. Where in FL did you say you were??

recent photo of my six pack attached
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh wait now, how do I know that's really YOU? DAMN!!!

I got into a situation where I put a lot of weight on, stomache surgery than depression. One day enough was enough. I started walking 5 plus miles a day, along with a toning routine in am and pm, ate nothing with fat, and extremely low calorie intake. Nothing but h20 and diet dew. In 6 weeks I lost 30 pounds, and have recently lost another 10. I'm down to my ideal weight of 132. I'm around 5'5. My family is worried cause I've lost so much, but I feel better than I have in my entire life. I've kept it off, without a popular diet or pills, it was strictly discipline. The only thing I cant lose is the belly. I have sciatica problems which has prevented excersing the lower abs, sucks too! Theres not much left, but enough that I cant stand. I was doing 600 crunches a day. I love doing outdoor things, but this winter here has been cold. In central FL, right on the Gulf coast, about a half hour west of Ocala, or hour an half north of Tampa. Its been too cold do anything!!!

I WOULD LOVE ANY ALTERNATIVES FOR THE LOWER ABS!!! BRING IT ON!! I've searched the net, have the exercise ball, nah. The ab cruncher, nah. Cant find something that works with my back!

I have NEVER gone to a gym, found my own way worked. But I'm always looking for other things to try or do for myself.

ANY suggestions????????????????????
    I'd have to say I'm extremely impressed with your abs if they are yours! (haha) And you're in GA?

Squirrly,
    I can't 'prove' to you that that is me, as I'm not comfortable enough here to post a full picture. Can you PM photos? And I suppose even that wouldn't prove it, but take my word for it, it's 100% me. I swear.

A 40 pound loss definitely deserves to be commended! Good job! I know how hard such and endeavor is. I don't want to sound like an 'Atkins' advocate, but it is the carbs, and the water that goes along with them (4 pounds of water per pound of glycogen) that makes the difference in my diet. When I cut the carbs down, especially simple, refined, carbs, the fat melts off. The family is ALWAYS worried when somebody takes such control of their physique. Such drastic change always raises alarm. As a nurse, my mother FREAKS when my bodyfat levels are in the 4% range, but she's learned to live with it as a part of who I am, and what I do.

Everyone has a stubborn area, the last to lose, and the first to gain. Most women have it in their butts and thighs, sounds like yours is your lower abdominal region. Honestly, 600 crunches is NOT the way to go. I typically work abs every 5 days, usually 10-12 sets of low rep exercises. No more needed. Enough to make them strong, the definition comes from diet. Typically your lower abs are worked more when you are moving your legs/hip flexors towards your body, as opposed to a crunch where you are moving your shoulders. Examples - hanging knee raises/leg lifts, lying leg raises. The ab wheel and ball are both great exercises, but understandably difficult if you have back issues. My best advice, hang from a chin bar (or whatever you can find to suspend yourself) let your legs hang, then lift from your hips, bringing your knees towards your chest. Hold in the top position, and SLOWLY lower. Don't let your body swing. If you're getting more than 10-12 reps, you're going to fast. When the exercise gets easy, either straighten your legs, or hold a dumbbell between your feet.

Yes, I'm in Atlanta. I know EXACTLY where you are in Florida. My mother lives near Crystal River, which from your description is damn close to where you are. I'm down there several times a year, and always for holidays. Could be a sign...lol
    Because a hard man is good to find.

OH SHIT! OH SHIT! That's where I am at! I work in Crystal River...
    Does she work at Seven Rivers?

That is unreal. Most people dont have a clue and they live in FL.
    My town is actually called Beverly Hills. I live 15 minutes from CR.
    WOW oh my wow.

Anyway, that sounds like that might work, hanging from a bar. That wouldnt effect bulging disks from c-5 through c-7 would it?
    Yea, cheerleading there and dental assisting. Those are my only problems honest!!! Found things that are conduscive to my physical ailments. Walking, swimming, and such.

So you get down here often?
    Why would you feel awkward of posting a pic?

AAAAAHHHHH bubz you posted way WAY TOO many numbers....... my head is spinning
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

WHAT? what the hell you talkin about brother? I just got bored man! Cut me some slack, nothing to do tonight...

hey get jiggy with my sister, get with him

I know you want too and for damn sure he wants sex

oh now wait a minute! We were discussing working out! READ THE POST! Its cool he knows where I live, not NY but FL.

You work out any? Work those abs Necrid? I'll ask Halla? She'll tell me what you do? or dont...lol

sry my mind was else where......

but I have some good looking abs but not the great six pack tho but hey I try

that's all that counts Necrid, your effort. You couldnt have had your windshield wipers on? lol

are you messing with me or something?? cuz Necrid don't like that......(bob: get her now!!) shut up bob, its not your turn yet

listen I have a very close friend named BOB, he wont hurt me either...he helps me feel good...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast