+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some Advice, please.

Some Advice, please.

OK. So Ive been ...seeing a guy for (this may sound weird) almost 8 months. We feel some strong feelings for eachother and he says he loves me but we are not officially together yet. And I still have my doubts. He said he loves me more and more each day. But then the next day he says : "I want you, the whole package, your body and mind, I want you to be mine, just mine" and that SCARES me!
    Am I crazy? Or is that REALLY scary?

I THINK I love him. But Ive never felt love before. How can I be sure?

Quote Originally Posted by thelonius View Post
    Most of all, do you really want to be owned by someone who wants to possess every single detail about you??
    No ... but yes. I want to be his' but obviously not entirely. I dont know how I should tell him.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 19ntgf View Post
    OK. So Ive been ...seeing a guy for (this may sound weird) almost 8 months. We feel some strong feelings for eachother and he says he loves me but we are not officially together yet. And I still have my doubts. He said he loves me more and more each day. But then the next day he says : "I want you, the whole package, your body and mind, I want you to be mine, just mine" and that SCARES me!
    Am I crazy? Or is that REALLY scary?

I THINK I love him. But Ive never felt love before. How can I be sure?
    8 months, you're seeing him, but you're not officially together?!

there's something wrong with that alone.

its just fancy talk for saying be mine. and be mine is fancy talk for "I love you"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think those words would be lovely if you two were "together". If you two feel so strongly for one another, why aren't you together? Is he married?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

eh, people always feel like that at first.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I would have no problem whatsoever with the "whole package" spiel, but maybe the way he's saying it is creepy or something. Does he require some kind of blood sacrifice to be your boyfriend?

How, exactly, are you not together if he loves you more each day? Is he with someone else? He just won't commit (or you won't)?

I don't get it.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    How, exactly, are you not together if he loves you more each day? Is he with someone else? He just won't commit (or you won't)?

I don't get it.
    It's me. I am...scared. I don't know why but I keep thinkin I'll get hurt in the end. He's older than me and I can't see why he is choosing me.
    BTW, he also said I'm the woman he'd want to marry and have kids with. I mean, Ive never had a real boyfriend before...Im just starting to panic.

Hmmm. That's understandable.

Do you know anything about his history with other women? Has he had this kind of "You're the one!" thing before?
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you both? And you never said whether or not he is attached to someone else. I am suspecting he IS.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hmmm. That's understandable.

Do you know anything about his history with other women? Has he had this kind of "You're the one!" thing before?
    No, he's had many ladies in his life. I dont know them personally but from what hes told me. He was the one trying to get away from THEM. He's told me once about having sex with one of his teachers at college. He said she kept telling him "say you love me" while f*cking but he just wouldn't. Of course, No one can prove this.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think those words would be lovely if you two were "together". If you two feel so strongly for one another, why aren't you together? Is he married?
    NO hes not married...neither am I.

Quote Originally Posted by 19ntgf View Post
    He's told me once about having sex with one of his teachers at college. He said she kept telling him "say you love me" while f*cking but he just wouldn't.
    Um, okay, eeeew.

I think you should trust your instincts. If his intensity is freaking you out, there's probably a good reason for it. You're headed down a one-way street, so to speak. It's really hard to get less involved with someone. Much safer to just go slow about getting more involved with them to begin with.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am guessing you are 19... how old is *he*??

lemme get this straight...you guys didn't even start to date yet and he's already talking about marriage??? seriously creepy. I'd stay away from him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast