+ Follow This Topic

Thread: too much attention?

too much attention?

How do you know or how can you tell if you're giving too much attention to a girl?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

How do you know or how can you tell if you're giving too much attention to a girl?
    When she says, "I need some space." Otherwise, you'll never know because you yourself think that everything is going fine. You need HER to tell you. Or you could just ask her.

Reason being that different girls want different amounts of attention. And you will NEVER know what girl wants what until they tell you.

Alexi

When she stops reciprocating. There should be an approximately equal amount of attention from both sides, otherwise it becomes stalking.

there are some girls that just don't say Okay u're being freaky go away...there is also a more of a body language that u should watch out for...lyke she doesn't want to be near you, or she doesn't lyke to stare at you and alwayz fiddling around with other things...also her facial emotions too as well...if u see her in a weird way...back it off...most women try to be nice and deal with the person being too much of an attention but as long as u can spot the negative energy she's putting out...back off...
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

Originally posted by K3vMySt3r
    alwayz fiddling around with other things
    I thought that was ADD? Just Kidden, No pun intended

To much attention? Whenver you start to question yourself or hesitate. Or when you have absolutley no plan to get where you want to get with that particular individual.

You can give a person all your attention and still make them want more.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Only give her the attention that feels right. Don't go out of your way to pay more attention to her than you usually would because that's when she starts feeling something's amiss and things get awkward.
    What if giving her too much attention feels right? You should know if she feels wrong. If you feel right then she should feel right. If she doesn't then the relationship isn't right.

Whatever you do, never, i repeat, NEVER ask her "do you think I pay too much attention to you?" or anything of the sort. Not that you would, I'm just warning you, it's a bad move...

man, that sux. i have to make sure i'm not doing that. i'll walk her out after class and chat with her while we're walking and all, she isn't showing any signs of negativity that i see...this dating thing is harder than i thought. i miss the high school days of just passing notes and kickin it during the breaks...but now its as if you gotta work harder just to get where you want to be...watever it takes i guess...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."