+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I let my bf touch me all over

waiting for sex until marriage is overrated. all the cool kids are having premarital sex.

juuust kidding. god, i miss sleeping naked next to boys

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    With so much emphasis of marriage before sex, marriage just becomes little more than a bridge for sex.

Now tell me that doesn't defeat the god-forsaken purpose of marriage.

hmm, wonder if that's in any way connected to the fact that for some reason, religious areas have more divorces.

if god didn't want us to have sex before marriage, then he shouldn't have designed us the way we are.

Quote Originally Posted by celestie_al View Post
    Me and my bf are 18 years old and we are preparing for our final exam b4 entrance to university. My bf is a pretty mature guy, trying to balance his studies, outside activities...and me. We've been physically intimate, but never had sex. Everytime we are both alone, he cannot resist giving me a hug and a kiss. Once, he touched my boobs, then he said he became uncomfortable, because it was so dangerously close and it might lead to sex (We believe in sex within marriage only). But I didnt want him to stop. A week later, he tried to avoid touching, but I told him it was really alright, because I trust him too much. And so, he touched me all over, my boobs, my legs and every part except the private area (which i didn't allow him to touch anyway). After the whole incident, he felt a pang of guilt because of where the relationship is going, and with the final exam in view, he was getting less focused because he's constantly thinking about me. What should I do? Should I continue to see him? Its really so hard not to because we like each other so much.
    its perfectly fine but you gotta know when to stop,and surround yourselves with people if you dont wanna lose your virginity before marriage.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

Right not to offend anyone using the forum. I do not believe in god, Sex before mirage is perfectly fine if both partners are inlove or just wanting fun... Life is a path which you walk, just gota choose your own path. Have sex before or after... If your badly feel like having sex with him.. Speak to him.. tell him, the chances are he feels the same... This is a game saying : Good Luck- Have Fun..

i dont think you have to stop seeing him at all. just talk about it and so you can agree about how you would act upon your physical impulses. you love each other obviously, so it's normal to want each other. it would suck finally having sex with him, you both losing your virginity to each other, and yet feel guilty about it after having fun.

just make up your damn minds. haha. do have sex if you feel comfortable about it.

i say after exams after that have fun when you have free time

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just **** him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12