+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Horrible Love story.

Horrible Love story.

I've always been surrounded by girls a lot prettier than me. I think my girlfriends were with me just because I was smart and they wern't. They were but not enough to pass a maths exam.
    Me on the other hand, I was the a bit chubby shy intelligent girl.
    I fell in love for the first time and they were supposed to help me with the whole thing. But well obviously he didn't even see me. He was in love with my hot blonde tall busty thin glamorous best friend Natalie. ( Isn't that one of charlies angels? ARGH! anyways...)
    After ... hmmm... a whole year of me bein in love, droolin during class, blushin whenever he looked my way, Natalie comes up to me and says " Kris, I don't think he likes you. But you see, he said he likes me and, well, he doesnt look that bad at all, well, I was... wondering... Would you mind If I went out with him? Oh don't worry It's nothign serious just a f*ck. Is that ok with you?"
    She was my best friend and my heart was broken and I was sad and shocked so I just went like: "Oh it's no problem. I' m over him anyway"
    I learned to accept the fact that he didnt want me so I kindda got used to the pain. BUT she DID NOT mention they would go at it right infront of me that same weekend at MY party!
    I felt like sh*t. Horrible, ugly, dumb and just lame.
    Yeh THAT was my story. Its something I never got over and I just felt like sharing. The image as I walked in to the bathroom will hunt me FOREVER. And EVER. And EVER. And for all Eternity.
    I never told anyone about this. DAMN! It feels good.

Don't lose your friend. Friendship take years to build. Don't let minor thing spoil years of friendship.

Just take a break and fill yourself with other activities for the time being.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone has a beautiful friend that the guys like better. In my case, it was my sister. Even to this day, she is able to attract a lot more male attention than anyone else I know. It is a thing of wonder, really. However, her life is so stressful, and she had many unhappy years. I am grateful now to NOT be her.

I suggest you use her beauty to your advantage. If she learns to work it properly, she can get free rounds of drinks, hotel upgrades, free meals, etc.

Later on, the man meant for you will be there.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

People change. Specially in their teens. I knew her BEFORE she had breasts. She just changed. I didn't lose a friend, she did.
    Maybe they don't change. Maybe I just get to know them better and realize they are not as nice as they...(look like) seem.
    ~ Don't let your memories kill you ~

Quote Originally Posted by 19ntgf View Post
    Would you mind If I went out with him? Oh don't worry It's nothign serious just a f*ck. Is that ok with you?"
    What an incredibly insensitive asshole she is. A real friend would NEVER do this.
    She was my best friend and my heart was broken and I was sad and shocked so I just went like: "Oh it's no problem. I' m over him anyway"
    Liar. See where lying gets you?

Walk away from both of those people, Kris. Don't sell yourself short. You deserve real friends and a guy who values you. Go find them.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was the a bit chubby shy intelligent girl.
    How utterly cliche of you.

Giga, life brought me away from them and you're right... I really SHOULD find friends that value me. Hm!!! It's just not that easy *grr*.
    Last edited by 19ntgf; 05-08-07 at 10:47 AM.
    ~ Don't let your memories kill you ~

Hey- I totally feel for you- and I agree, sometimes it's good just to let it out and vent your feelings.

Good for you!
    I LOVE love poems:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/poetry_poems.htm[/url]
    I also LOVE love quotes:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/quotes.htm[/url]

Incredizible!

omg... it must have hurt like hell!!!