+ Follow This Topic

Thread: give a chance to him?

give a chance to him?

we have a strong distant relationship, for 4 years. He decided to go on a trip for 7 months, during his trip he suggest not to take the relatioship too seriously. He never has gf nothing until 23 years old, we falled in love, he came to my country every year, i went to his country. Now he said that he didn't want to take the relationship seriously because he wanted to feel free, because he thought he doesn't have confidence himself and try if he could be with other girls. He didn't tell me if he was neither if he wasn't. I was loyal for 4 years until now. Now he is finishing his trip, and told me he is so surely about me, that i'm the only one, that i don't have to think about the past, just start to live together, that he is going to give his live for me, but i can't stop to think that he was with other girls, i tried to break up with him, he didn't wanted. and i love him. But i don't feel very well with this idea to star to live together if he was with other girls, Does he deserve a chance? If i go to live with him i have to leave my family, i know it is part of the live, but he isn't doing anything for me, just to bring to me to his country, I wanted to ask him to renounce his trip for 15 days, it's ok? or im bad?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You only need to post your problem once, Fabiana. everyone replies to everything, regardless of which forum you list it in.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ok

ok. i understand