+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Issues

Issues

I dont know what kind of response I'm looking for here, maybe just a confirmation .. or maybe I'll just feel better after writing this.

Well, here's my story.

I met this girl a month ago, the second or third time we met (under sober circumstances i should add), we kissed. Since then we've met almost every weekend, kissing and just fooling around. The last two weeks have been more intense, calling eachother more frequent and seeing eachother more often.

So.. everything seems fine. But we aren't a couple, and I'm having this feeling in my stomach that she could turn the other way any minute. I know this comes down to low self-esteem, and i -know- thats why I'm writing this here. There's really nothing that says that she doesn't want to be with me - still I worry.

Well. Thanks for reading! I know feeling comfortable with yourself is the only solution for my problem, but anyone know a good way to get there?

- corewarp[u:009c306653][/u:009c306653]

Thats how love is. there is always a risk of one leaving and that even makes the relationship exciting . make sure you are doing all the things you~re suppose to do and all will be fine.
    koby

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't see how you wouldn't worry because the problem with fooling around without a relationship is it will lead to nothing. if you're only looking for sex, then this is your answer but if you're looking for a relationship, then you better get to know her better. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well, it seems like the both of you quite like the fact of dating...
    Could be a little like flinging...

As a girl, i would suggest you to ask her straight rather than just continue all this 'flinging', bcos it will confuse you even further.

Since you like this girl so much ( can see from your msg ), it's best to let her know how you feel.

Yes, maybe you have low-esteem, i'm not sure why, maybe bcos of your looks or background or anything but if love is your main reason and goal, then i believe you will tell her.

Good Luck and all the best.

-Yun-
    ( ._.)(._. ) *meow meow* ( ._.)(._. )

Thanks for your answers guys, appreciate it a lot. A couple of days more have past, and everything is going fine with the be-sober-and-get-to-know-eachother-thing.

dadcob, you're right (of course), about the risk of being rejected, and yes - that is exciting (once you look back on it, during it i'm just horrified :).

illusional, i dont know if i did, but maybe i gave the impression of being the kind of guy who pumps and dumps :) hehe. well - im not. i havn't even tried, and i dont want to either (!?). i just want things to take the time it needs .. for everything to be beautiful and a little serious i guess. i absolutely want to know her better. she's "special", you know..

luvyun. i take your advice most seriously, not because you're a girl but because you advice me to tell her straight up what i feel about her. i have considered this, but i thought about just showing her my affection and appreciation in some other way until i think its time.
    it would be -so- stupid to scare her off, i know i would be if someone told me. well .. i used to be anyways. oh, maybe thats my esteem talking again. well, i could keep you updated on this if you want.

well, thanks alot ppl for the advice, looking forward to more :) or maybe reading some of your dilemmas.

- corewarp

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i wasn't implying that you're a guy who will sleep with a girl then not call her the next day. simply, i'm saying that you should talk to her because what is a sexual relationship without feelings? ultimately it will lead to nothing and it mainly depends on what you want at this point. plainly i can see that you want to start something solid with her and i suggest that you make a move in that direction because if you don't say anything, she might feel that you are either cool with this, or only want her for sex. raverboy

woho!

she's my gf now, this weekend was tRUE magic. while we we're kissing i told her i really liked her, and she smiled, and said she felt the same way about me. i've been partying with her all weekend, and im completely exhausted and in love.

sooo cute ..

[img:8fe5aae009]http://www.dryfus.nu/~corewarp/misc/suuuz.jpg[/img:8fe5aae009]

*warm feeling inside*

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha lucky, i miss that feeling when you finally obtain what you're chasing. raverboy